🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How About "Colored People"?

Have I ever complained about the injustices committed against my ancestors, the same way you and your ilk complain about the injustices committed against your ancestors?

Are you even aware that in the same time period (1800-1900) the European serfs were treated far worse than the American slaves? Are you even aware that after at least 50 years after the American slaves were freed and offered their country in Africa, European serfs were still living in worse conditions than American slaves ever were? Are you aware that European feudal serf were serfs for at least a thousand years before the first black African was sold into slavery by another black African? Are you aware that the greatest proponents of slavery were black Africans?

You and your ilk yack about reparations.

Tell me why I, a white immigrant to North America, (in 1957) who had nothing to to do with slavery, whose ancestors were more slaves than your ancestors, should pay a single penny for your Cadillac or your daily meal ticket or your daily booze and smokes and drugs paid for by tax-payer provided credit cards to use and abuse as you see fit.

Tell me why I should pay for your ancestor's stupidity.

FJO, do us all a favor and stick with your own fucked history, trying to explain mine, makes you look like the ignorant hick you are

Your problem is that outside of failure and slavery for a few hundred years, you have no history.

Do us a favor and learn English before you post again.
Your problem is that your troglodyte and simian genes held you back until Blacks educated you.
Sorry Asc. No one's buying. Black history started with colonization and the slave trade. It has been followed with a history of universal failure. There is nothing else.
Sorry Meathead. No one is buying your claim because your own historians documented this. Ask Herodotus.
Cool! Now regale us with jungle bunny civilizations. Do tell us of the great mud pyramids and temples of sub-Saharan Africa! Tell us of the great jungle bunny august kings who spread jungle bunny civilizations and great leaps in technology throughout jungle bunny land.

This is your chance! Show your pride of your heritage!

Last edited:
FJO, do us all a favor and stick with your own fucked history, trying to explain mine, makes you look like the ignorant hick you are

Your problem is that outside of failure and slavery for a few hundred years, you have no history.

Your problem is that your troglodyte and simian genes held you back until Blacks educated you.
Sorry Asc. No one's buying. Black history started with colonization and the slave trade. It has been followed with a history of universal failure. There is nothing else.
Sorry Meathead. No one is buying your claim because your own historians documented this. Ask Herodotus.
Cool! Now regale us with jungle bunny civilizations. Do tell us of the great mud pyramids and temples of sub-Saharan Africa! Tell us of the great jungle bunny august kings who spread jungle bunny civilizations and great leaps in technology throughout jungle bunny land.

This is your chance! Show your pride of you heritage!
I'm not Herodotus. Read what he wrote about it. Since he is a white dude like you then you should have no problem believing him.

I'm not Herodotus. Read what he wrote about it. Since he is a white dude like you then you should have no problem believing him.
No, I don't care about Caucasoid Mediterranean types, That is well documented. We want jungle bunnies! Please?

No, I don't care about Caucasoid Mediterranean types, That is well documented. We want jungle bunnies! Please?
I cant help you Meathead. You need to read your fellow white boy so he can tell you that you were educated by Black people. Its all there in his words. :itsok:

Well, if you're not proud of your ancestors, that's it.

We understand there's nothing to be proud of.

I don't complain. I called you and your miserable black ilk what you are: useless, miserable, good-for-nothing complainers who have high-flying ambition to suck off the teat of politically correct idiocy that present day whites in America should pay for the sins of previous white generations and pay up to present day freeloaders who have nothing to do with previous generations.

Personally, I don't care what you call me or compare me to. I am glad that I am old enough NOT to be here when your generation of vulgar and uneducated and loud and crazy and irrational and delusional bullies destroy everything your parents and grand parents bequeathed to us and incidentally to undeserving shits like you.

So, enjoy the African "art" because after you and your ilk are done with the world, that is all you will be able to hope for,
You where whining and complaining. You should be embarrassed.

But the number of lives of white people ruined by accused of being RACIST for simply stating facts is staggering.

Do you need some tissue?

Of course you care. You would have never replied to my comment when I wasnt talking to you if you didnt care. Its ok but just know I know. :laugh:

Have I ever complained about the injustices committed against my ancestors, the same way you and your ilk complain about the injustices committed against your ancestors?

Are you even aware that in the same time period (1800-1900) the European serfs were treated far worse than the American slaves? Are you even aware that after at least 50 years after the American slaves were freed and offered their country in Africa, European serfs were still living in worse conditions than American slaves ever were? Are you aware that European feudal serf were serfs for at least a thousand years before the first black African was sold into slavery by another black African? Are you aware that the greatest proponents of slavery were black Africans?

You and your ilk yack about reparations.

Tell me why I, a white immigrant to North America, (in 1957) who had nothing to to do with slavery, whose ancestors were more slaves than your ancestors, should pay a single penny for your Cadillac or your daily meal ticket or your daily booze and smokes and drugs paid for by tax-payer provided credit cards to use and abuse as you see fit.

Tell me why I should pay for your ancestor's stupidity.

View attachment 51637 Listen, the last people on the planet that should ever shed one tear of struggle, should be that of a white person. And the fact your ignorance is displayed quite well here, makes even the play of the violin on your behalf all the more absurd.

So, if white people suffer from injustice, inequality, oppression, exploitation, cruelty and insensitivity, it is OK?

I realize that the suffering of white people was caused by other whites. However, that does NOT make their suffering less so.

If you think it is OK to bash white people, swear off anything and everything the white people gave you:

Radio, television, refrigerator, air conditioner, TV remote, cars, trucks, vans, computers, cell phones, sewing machines, elevators, airplanes, clocks and watches, golf, calculators, tractors, combines, books, symphonies, operas, cures or at least vaccination for all kinds of diseases, medicines, hygiene, architecture, engineering, Olympics, sports, snowmobiles,

and many others, too little time to mention all.

But also, part of the gift of white race to the human world is the love of animals. This is totally alien to liberals. They only love animals when they need a seeing eye dog. they only love animals when animals forward the liberal cause.

Nobody in his\her right mind could ever see Hillary as someone who gives a hoot about animals.

And that is nothing but the betrayal of her species.

Last edited:

he's not even a negro....a beta male, pajama boy whigger...

Oh I'm proud of my ancestors for being philanthropic enough to educate you. I just dont waste my time expecting you to be grateful.

Oh I'm proud of my ancestors for being philanthropic enough to educate you. I just dont waste my time expecting you to be grateful.
I'd love to hear more. Please educate us! :biggrin:
Sorry but I dont educate cave monkeys. You already proved you have a hard time retaining information as it is. No wonder Greek civilization failed. They forgot everything Black people taught them.

More left wing segregationism.
If blacks would only stop being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue. If democrats would only stop segregating blacks into being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue.
We cant stop being Black. Its in the genes and natures master plan. Its enlightening that us being Black scares you to the point of it being a problem for you.
You can't stop being black. That's your problem.

If blacks would only stop being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue. If democrats would only stop segregating blacks into being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue.
We cant stop being Black. Its in the genes and natures master plan. Its enlightening that us being Black scares you to the point of it being a problem for you.
Being Black is actually my prize bestowed on me by nature. You are the one with the problem of a bad genetic pool.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

Being Black is actually my prize bestowed on me by nature. You are the one with the problem of a bad genetic pool.

If you're not proud of your race, there's nothing we can do for you. You don't want to talk about jungle bunny civilizations. We get it.

Sad.

If you're not proud of your race, there's nothing we can do for you. You don't want to talk about jungle bunny civilizations. We get it.

Sad.
Youre the one that claimed Greeks were homosexuals. i could tell you were not proud of that or the island of Lesbo.

The real question should be "Why do you put so much time and energy into caring about this?"

For the same reason you take the time to respond to posts about this.
really?

Kind of doubt it, but your response says lots about you. The fact that you will not be honest and forthcoming about why you so passionately and obsessively follow every bit of news about the 'blacks'

Sad.
Youre the one that claimed Greeks were homosexuals. i could tell you were not proud of that or the island of Lesbo.
Some Greeks were. That's part of history. Unlike other civilizations, Greeks were actually people described as people with jealousy, greed, evil and homosexuality. They were also people people of greatness, wisdom and fantastic accomplishment in astronomy, philosophy, mathematics and technology. That is real history, not just the great achievements of a Ramses or Hammurabi.

It was the history of human beings as real individuals, many of whom were great thinkers with human fault. That is perhaps Greece's greatest contribution to mankind. Not for just reaching to levels of great achievement, but for recording it honestly.

Greece was truly the source from which the world's greatest civilization sprang.

Three thousand years ago, Greece established a civilization which would guide the greatest empire the world in Rome and would later re-establish the West's dominance with the Renaissance by building on what Greece had produced in antiquity.

The world owes a debt of gratitude to Greece.

At the same time, the world owes an apology to black Africa for their enslavement, but not for their lack of history. You cannot apologies for that which doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Some Greeks were. That's part of history. Unlike other civilizations, Greeks were actually people described as people with jealousy, greed, evil and homosexuality. They were also people people of greatness, wisdom and fantastic accomplishment in astronomy, philosophy, mathematics and technology. That is real history, not just the great achievements of a Ramses or Hammurabi.

It was the history of human beings as real individuals, many of whom were great thinkers with human fault. That is perhaps Greece's greatest contribution to mankind. Not for just reaching to levels of great achievement, but for recording it honestly.

Greece was truly the source from which the world's greatest civilization sprang.

Three thousand years ago, Greece established a civilization which would guide the greatest empire the world in Rome and would later re-establish the West's dominance with the Renaissance by building on what Greece had produced in antiquity.

The world owes a debt of gratitude to Greece.

You're leaving out far too much.

Democratus, Anaxagoras, Pythagoras, Leucippus, Plato and Aristotle and the Ionians and the suppression of science that set humanity back for thousands of years

Forum List

Back