How About Harrison Ford Playing the Reverend MLK?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Jack Black can play Oprah Winfrey
Steve Martin can play Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Jeff Daniels can play Justice Clarence Thomas

The Batman Actress Zoë Kravitz Accuses Californians Of Racism, Says She Was Rejected From Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises Because Of Her Skin Color​

I vote for Pee Wee Herman....

1646761374473.png

If a Black person can play a role in a movie that the comic portrayed as white then why can’t a white person play Amos and Andy?

Weren't Amos and Andy white people in blackface? I seem to remember that show.

But Harrison Ford in blackface, playing MLK? I'd pay to see that. Or better yet, Bruce Willis. :laughing0301:

The Batman Actress Zoë Kravitz Accuses Californians Of Racism, Says She Was Rejected From Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises Because Of Her Skin Color​

Marisa Tomei as Rosa Parks

Meryl Streep as Malcolm X

And?

Must suck to have to deal with "Racism" which means you have to settle for a 1.5 Million home in Westchester County, New York.

btw Anne Hathaway was fantastic as Catwoman.

While we're at it Gary Coleman could play Michael Jordan.

I'd pick someone with more experience playing black characters. Maybe one of these two?

1646764019459.png

1646764035001.png

Forum List

Back