How About Harrison Ford Playing the Reverend MLK?

Must suck to have to deal with "Racism" which means you have to settle for a 1.5 Million home in Westchester County, New York.

btw Anne Hathaway was fantastic as Catwoman.

Race card has been really lucrative for many .
"Unless you think Al Sharpton is talented or a genius.

His pelosi isnt big enough

Did you see the quote from "Mr. Big," Chicago mayor???

"Chicago Mayor Bragged About Having ‘the Biggest Dick’ in Bizarre Zoom Rant, Lawsuit Claims​

As reported by the Chicago Tribune, Smyrniotis and lawyers representing the Italian Americans came to a solution: the community would be allowed to include the statue of Columbus during their annual parade, but Columbus would have to ride last—and would be kept concealed until the very end.

But before the deal was finalized, Smyrniotis claims Lightfoot abruptly called him into a Zoom meeting.

“You dicks, what the fuck were you thinking,” the mayor began, according to Smyrniotis’ complaint. “You make some kind of secret agreement with Italians... You are out there measuring your dicks with the Italians seeing who's got the biggest dicks.”

“You are out there stroking your dicks over the Columbus statue,” she continued. “My dick is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest dick in Chicago.”
www.thedailybeast.com

Chicago Mayor Bragged About Having ‘the Biggest Dick’ in Bizarre Zoom Rant, Lawsuit Claims

A former Chicago Park District lawyer is suing Mayor Lori Lightfoot for allegedly berating and defaming him in a meeting.
www.thedailybeast.com

Democrats......nothing but class.

Let's all hope she---he---it......is not challenged to prove any of the claims.

“You dicks, what the fuck were you thinking,” the mayor began, according to Smyrniotis’ complaint. “You make some kind of secret agreement with Italians... You are out there measuring your dicks with the Italians seeing who's got the biggest dicks.”

“You are out there stroking your dicks over the Columbus statue,” she continued. “My dick is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest dick in Chicago.”

For a self-professed lesbian, she talks about dick A LOT.

If a Black person can play a role in a movie that the comic portrayed as white then why can’t a white person play Amos and Andy?
If a Black person can play a role in a movie that the comic portrayed as white then why can’t a white person play Amos and Andy?
The original radio characters of Amos & Andy were portrayed by 2 white men.

Jack Black can play Oprah Winfrey
Steve Martin can play Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Jeff Daniels can play Justice Clarence Thomas

The Batman Actress Zoë Kravitz Accuses Californians Of Racism, Says She Was Rejected From Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises Because Of Her Skin Color​

So do it.

She wasn't going to play Batman, but a character in the movie. Blacks can't get used to the idea that not everything is black.

Forum List

Back