How are the rankings of posters determined. I am ranked as a V.I.P.

You can the diamonds, Lucy. Opal is my birthstone..and regardless....that is my favorite gem. The colors are amazing. Diamonds are ok...but...meh.

b52b1323335e5f90970e611af9aa579d.jpg

Oh. Diamond member. Whatever that means. Personally, I prefer opals. They are much more pretty. :)

Well, it appears I am not the only one who has no idea how the ranking thing woiks. I imagine there are lots more of us but perhaps it is some kind of secret process that no one is supposed to know about? Message boids are not known for their transparency.
Try reading the rules, bubba. Yer itching for a vacation with all your questions.

You are a good little sheepie. hehheh I let no one intimidate me.........I post what I want, when I want, and where I want. ....aka-- Let the chips fall where they may.

I suppose that means my posts are of a superior quality or sumptin lik dat.???

Instead of posting these irritating threads, I suggest that if you have a question then PM a Mod and ask the question in a PM, this section Announcements & Feedback is not for random question OP threads like you seem to be now posting when a PM to a Mod would be the logical option.

I think the term 'feedback' covers a lot of territory...jus saying ya know.

Oh. Diamond member. Whatever that means. Personally, I prefer opals. They are much more pretty. :)

Well, it appears I am not the only one who has no idea how the ranking thing woiks. I imagine there are lots more of us but perhaps it is some kind of secret process that no one is supposed to know about? Message boids are not known for their transparency.
It happens automatically according to the number of posts, I'm pretty sure.

Gracie darling diamonds are a girls best friend :)

Re. Black Opals are the best, this one below is sublime it's 8.6 Carats.

black-opal-gem-330206a.jpg

Apart from diamonds, I like Padparadscha Sapphires * they are pink-orange colour, this one below found in Madagascar is 1.4 Carats and is Heated.

s-l300.jpg

This one below found in Tanzania is 2.1 Carats and is Cushion Unheated:

013.10padparadschasapphire.jpg

The below four found in Sri Lanka are all Unheated clockwise beginning with top right they are . 24 Carats, . 20 Carats, . 22 Carats and . 31 Carats.

f8029f30-5a8a-4c10-80ae-faa89bc309c2.jpg

* Padparadscha Sapphires are only usually found in three places Sri Lanka, Madagascar and Tanzania, the ones from Sri Lanka are officially considered the most sublime of the sublime, the ones from Madagascar and Tanzania are pinker and are usually Heated the ones from Sri Lanka are usually Unheated.

The Unheated is the best and most expensive type of Sapphire, it means that the only process that has been applied to the stone after it's been mined is just the Cutting and polishing. When Sapphires are Heated it is to improve the clarity and their colour, most of the Heated ones are heated with Beryllium treatment, this treatment means essentially the stone is no longer considered a Natural Sapphire and under Law if you are selling one you have to have the disclosure of the full Heated treatment the stone has been subjected to.

I also like Emeralds and Rubies. I like Diamonds, Black Opals, Padparadscha Sapphires, Emeralds and Rubies flacaltenn are you paying attention? :smoke:
I do love jewels.

Try reading the rules, bubba. Yer itching for a vacation with all your questions.

You are a good little sheepie. hehheh I let no one intimidate me.........I post what I want, when I want, and where I want. ....aka-- Let the chips fall where they may.
And it looks like you are pretty much an idiot. Thanks for letting me know in advance so I don't waste more of my time.

Apart from diamonds, I like Padparadscha Sapphires * they are pink-orange colour, this one below found in Madagascar is 1.4 Carats and is Heated.

s-l300.jpg

The below four found in Sri Lanka are all Unheated clockwise beginning with top right they are . 24 Carats, . 20 Carats, . 22 Carats and . 31 Carats.

* Padparadscha Sapphires are only usually found in three places Sri Lanka, Madagascar and Tanzania, the ones from Sri Lanka are officially considered the most sublime of the sublime, the ones from Madagascar and Tanzania are pinker and are usually Heated the ones from Sri Lanka are usually Unheated.

The Unheated is the best and most expensive type of Sapphire, it means that the only process that has been applied to the stone after it's been mined is just the Cutting and polishing. When Sapphires are Heated it is to improve the clarity and their colour, most of the Heated ones are heated with Beryllium treatment, this treatment means essentially the stone is no longer considered a Natural Sapphire and under Law if you are selling one you have to have the disclosure of the full Heated treatment the stone has been subjected to.

I also like Emeralds and Rubies. I like Diamonds, Black Opals, Padparadscha Sapphires, Emeralds and Rubies flacaltenn are you paying attention? :smoke:
I do love jewels.
I'm like a crow or a raven. Sparkly stuff!

s-l300.jpg

I do love jewels.
I'm like a crow or a raven. Sparkly stuff!
upload_2018-7-2_15-46-33.png

"I post what I want, when I want, and where I want."

Okay, so you are on the way to a vacation then. This forum does have some rules, you cannot post what you want to, where you want you, if you REPEATEDLY post OPs in the WRONG sections after being told to post OPs in the CORRECT sections then you are going to get a vacation. It is not that difficult to stay within forum rules, unlike other forums we do not have MASSIVE amounts of rules.

rOa5Vwo.gif

rOa5Vwo.gif

Penis envy? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It happens automatically according to the number of posts, I'm pretty sure.

That would have been my guess also.............I think a better method would be to base rankings on how many hits a poster gets on his posts.....a board needs a lot of action and those that can generate it should be ranked according to the interest they generate. Yet you see good posters who generate a lot of interest get banned because.....why? Someone does not like their topics as in it interferes with their personal agenda or and this is quite common --some get jealous of a poster who becomes very popular.....especially if he is a new poster.

Sigmund Freud on Penis Envy.........................In a lecture simply titled "Femininity," Freud said that women become envious of penises at a young age, when they realize boys derive more sexual pleasure from their penises than girls do from their own sexual organs. Freud said this penis envy grows over time and manifests in a daughter's love for her father and the desire to give birth to a son, because those are as close as a woman can get to having a penis of her own.

Is Penis Envy Real?

I post what i want, where I want and when I want. got dat chump? hehheh

Forum List

Back