How are your gun shops doing?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
A family member of mine went to a local gun shop to look for a part. He said there were loads of women in there buying handguns, at the counter they had special checkout just for women. He looked at the concealed carry class sign up sheet, nearly all the names on it were female.

Good to know our women are arming themselves up to protect themselves from BLM thugs and Antifa freaks.

The stores here are sold out of everything except 9mm and other handguns. All rifles shotguns are wiped out.

I want a full sized Sig P320 Nitron 9mm, and everyone is sold out!

Even gun control anti 2A Liberal faggots are now buying handguns.

A family member of mine went to a local gun shop to look for a part. He said there were loads of women in there buying handguns, at the counter they had special checkout just for women. He looked at the concealed carry class sign up sheet, nearly all the names on it were female.

Good to know our women are arming themselves up to protect themselves from BLM thugs and Antifa freaks.

The stores here are sold out of everything except 9mm and other handguns. All rifles shotguns are wiped out.
Women can actually be quite good with hand guns and other weapons. Took the concealed the concealed carry course about 1-1/2 years ago. 1/3 the class was women. I scored 98 out of a possible 100 points, and have shot a variety of weapons for many years. The best qualification score in the class was a 27 year old female (scoring 99/100 with 9mm Glock, given her by her father) who said she had not even touched a handgun before 2 weeks before the class. She had tighter groups than I at all three ranges.

There is no such thing as ANTIFA, and you can't prove such a thing. And white supremacist domestic terrorism is the biggest threat this country faces.

Women can actually be quite good with hand guns and other weapons. Took the concealed the concealed carry course about 1-1/2 years ago. 1/3 the class was women. I scored 98 out of a possible 100 points, and have shot a variety of weapons for many years. The best qualification score in the class was a 27 year old female (scoring 99/100 with 9mm Glock, given her by her father) who said she had not even touched a handgun before 2 weeks before the class. She had tighter groups than I at all three ranges.

Actually? Wow.

Most right wing losers are conspiracy kooks along with extreme fringes of the political left (Dylan Avery for example). So it makes you wonder that the gun nuts don't see they are being played. What was it, 8 years ago there were limits on bullets and how many boxes you could buy because you morons were convinced that Obama was coming for your guns. Flash forward to today and the hysterical hysteria continues. You'd figure the conspiracy kooks who believe Bill Gates is poisoning them and that Bush was behind 9/11 would see that they are getting played like cheap instruments. But no.

How are the gun shops doing?

Better than the Blob's rally if you're judging crowd size:

1592706922227.png

Look for someone on the campaign staff to be Boltoned/Kellyed/Preibused/Mattised/Omarosaed/Tillersoned/Haleyed/Sessioned/Flynned by Wednesday.

I'm armed and dangerous, too. :death:

Actually? Wow.
Yeah, she was smoother and steadier. I bring up online, starting to squeeze as nearing sight picture I want. Gives me a much faster shoot, than she by far, but she sights, holds on her sight picture than squeezes, no jerk, no waver. At almost 66 I am just not that steady, as there is a tiny waver if I hold fully extended. Not too shabby on a good day, having fired indoor outdoor, day night, cold hot, windy and calm and with distractions. The young lady is good and if she keeps going to the range and remembering what her dad taught her she will continue to improve. In the next 10 to 15 years, I doubt I will shoot as well as now, as I am not as good as I was in my 40s.

That's a fact. My wife is a far better 9mm handgun shooter than I am.

Yeah, she was smoother and steadier. I bring up online, starting to squeeze as nearing sight picture I want. Gives me a much faster shoot, than she by far, but she sights, holds on her sight picture than squeezes, no jerk, no waver. At almost 66 I am just not that steady, as there is a tiny waver if I hold fully extended. Not too shabby on a good day, having fired indoor outdoor, day night, cold hot, windy and calm and with distractions. The young lady is good and if she keeps going to the range and remembering what her dad taught her she will continue to improve. In the next 10 to 15 years, I doubt I will shoot as well as now, as I am not as good as I was in my 40s.
You sounded so surprised a woman could be a good shot.

Same as they have been for 15 years.A lil more ammo sales due to the unemployment but....zzzzzzzzz. Plenty in stock

You sounded so surprised a woman could be a good shot.
Not hardly. I have trained women to shoot and run more ranges than I can count. Just surprised that she had only been trained during the last two weeks before qualifying and never having fired a hand gun before that. Speaks well of women shooters as able to be steady, but also speak very well for the training of her dad, older than me and says she did exactly as he trained her and that on a target range can out shoot him too. Never seen him shoot, but suspect he is a good shot also. He says he is not as steady as he used to be also. In your mid 60s, if you've been road hard and put away wet a bunch, it starts to tell on you. If you do not shoot now, you should take it up as it may be valuable to you sometime.

Forum List

Back