How bad will Hunter Biden's Chinese connections hurt Quid Pro Joe's campaign?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
anyone think that President Trump will forget to bring it up? In the midst of the China Virus Pandemic?

I think Hunter is going to be the least of Biden's problems.

anyone think that President Trump will forget to bring it up? In the midst of the China Virus Pandemic?
154.gif

Once this blows over and things return to normal, Trump will hammer the hell out of Crooked Joe during the debates. With the anti-China sentiment in this country because to the Chinese Wuhan Virus, Crooked Joe will become a footnote in American political history.

Biden doesn't want to be president.

Joe is there to get rid of bernie...Then "somebody" replaces biden at the DNC convention. (maybe hilary or manchelle).

Don't doubt me :)

the Chinese president says he wants to establish "a world of great harmony", with peace and brotherhood of all people.

he's doing the exact opposite, my friends

Hunted is a huge liability. I'd hate to have a lowlife shitstain like that on my side of the equation. Trump's kids are pretty wholesome... not perfect, but none of them got kicked out after a few days in the Navy, for smoking crack. LOL

I don't see any way they can put Creepy Joe thru this though. He won't even still be on his feet in a few months. I see the Bag Lady stepping in for a rematch. The Mooch doesn't give a shit... they already got their millions, and she's knows she's just too dumb.

Forum List

Back