How big of a D Political Disaster is the Kavanaugh stunt?

An image about rape made you “crack up.” I don’t want to know what perversions your sick mind is into.

The image any of the garbage it represented in regards to blind justice, to include an unsubstantiated accusation of rape that is not supported by evidence, that would require a biased opinion to arrive at, is in fact humorous.

Albeit I serious doubt you have the aptitude to understand that, and any attempt to argue would prove that doubt is valid. :21:

An image about rape made you “crack up.” I don’t want to know what perversions your sick mind is into.

The image any of the garbage it represented in regards to blind justice, to include an unsubstantiated accusation of rape that is not supported by evidence, would require a biased opinion to arrive at, is in fact humorous.

Albeit I serious doubt you have the aptitude to understand that, and any attempt to argue would prove that doubt is valid. :21:
I’m just not a rape enabler like you are.

The image any of the garbage it represented in regards to blind justice, to include an unsubstantiated accusation of rape that is not supported by evidence, would require a biased opinion to arrive at, is in fact humorous.

Who raped someone?

See this is your problem, nobody was raped and nobody did rape.

Perhaps you can prove otherwise....Ford cant and what she did say was unadulterated BS

Who raped someone?

Perhaps you can prove otherwise....Ford cant and what she did say was unadulterated BS
To a rape enabler it must seem that way. I know conservative women are turned on when a man forces themselves on them, so you’ll never have a problem with this type of thing.

Blind justice doesn’t apply to job interviews

The image in your sig isn't a job interview. To support the suggestion it represents would require a biased attempt at sensationalism, that in no way represents blind justice. Of course I already posted you aren't smart enough to understand that, so argue some more if you feel like it. :21:

Who raped someone?

To a rape enabler it must seem that way. I know conservative women are turned on when a man forces themselves on them, so you’ll never have a problem with this type of thing.

Again, what rape?

Put up some proof or sit your ass down, racist

I don’t think the enthusiastic support of rape and rapists by conservatives is going to hurt Dems at all

Which conservatives supported "rape and rapists" ?
10’s of millions. You can’t seriously expect me to list them all.

When did this happen? and what "rape and rapists" were they "supporting"?
Off the top of my head Trump, Roy Moore, and Rapin’ Brett.

Who raped someone?

Again, what rape?

^ Uh oh white grievance peddler whips out the race card :cuckoo:

Who raped someone?

Again, what rape?

^ Uh oh white grievance peddler whips out the race card :cuckoo:

So you don't have proof you just revert to your racism

You're being mocked

Have you? I was more concerned with your ongoing endorsement of violent rape.

Is there anything else, that suggests the exact opposite of blind justice, you would like to present in your defense? :21:

This is either going to end with Kavanaugh confirmed or the Ds facing various civil and criminal charges, mostly from the deep state declassification.

Forum List

Back