How big of a Recession in the 1st qtr 2017?

The Fed is raising interest rates too radically....they have everyone shaking their heads....they are infected with political fever just like the rest of the swamp...

The Fed is raising interest rates too radically....they have everyone shaking their heads....they are infected with political fever just like the rest of the swamp...

25 basis points radical? They have to curb inflation

Moderation is the word that comes to mind...stunting economic growth as we climb our way out of the Obama train wreck is not wise....

But much of the Blue Wall is imposing deflationary fiscal drag on the state level and the federal courts are turning against them. The Ds will try to blame the Fed instead of themselves.

If you want to know how bad the current blue wall real estate crash is just check the real estate desk at any of the four business biggies: Reuters, Bloomberg, CNBC or Fox business. They differ in emphasis but not the basic facts.

It's under 2% and even the Fed chairman said there is no sign of inflation getting out of control.
Blue state deflation is distorting any kind of analysis. The effective income tax rate in most Blue jurisdictions is taking off to insane levels.

And just as importantly how heavily will it be blamed on the Ds rather than the Fed?
Neither. It'll be blamed on Trump.

That will be difficult to do even though I agree it will be attempted. D jurisdictions will be hit worst and Trump has been complaining about the Fed for more than a year.
It'll be a constant drum beat from the left, carried out by the msm.....Trump's recession, Trump's recession, Trump's recession.....and on and on and on.

It'll go over like the Kavanaugh hearings and maybe even worse for the Ds now that the courts are lost with more to come.

And who was it who nominated the current Fed Chairman?

I will ask you again...who nominated the current Fed Chairman?
Now that's twice you have asked the same question we all know the answer to....medication will help...see your doctor....and ask him to find a point for you to make....

Dow Jones and S&P Indexes are now down over 2018. Odd, Trump isn't bragging about that. Stocks are up 24% for Trump in his term. Stocks were up 38% for Obama in the same point of his term.

I took a little hurt from the recent downturn, but I wasn't into stocks much. Actually, I think this is a good time to buy in. Stocks aren't overvalued. Everyone is predicting a slowing economy, but that's not going to effect the market in the short term.

Dow Jones and S&P Indexes are now down over 2018. Odd, Trump isn't bragging about that. Stocks are up 24% for Trump in his term. Stocks were up 38% for Obama in the same point of his term.

I took a little hurt from the recent downturn, but I wasn't into stocks much. Actually, I think this is a good time to buy in. Stocks aren't overvalued. Everyone is predicting a slowing economy, but that's not going to effect the market in the short term.
Get your pom poms out and cheer it on down you heartless miserable slime ball...

It will go back up....the job market is too strong for the stock market to flounder...

Forum List

Back