How Brazile’s book exposes liberal media’s Hillary health coverup

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA is the propaganda wing of the DNC. They prove it all day, every day.

They are not "NEWS". They are "STORIES THAT WILL HELP PUSH OUR PERSONAL IDEOLOGICAL AGENDA".

http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/how-brazilles-book-exposes-liberal-medias-hillary-health-coverup/

Silly, silly Donna Brazile. She’s publishing a book detailing turmoil in the Democratic Party during the 2016 campaign, highlighted by her concern that Hillary Clinton was seriously ill and might need to be replaced by Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders.

What’s the big deal? There’s no news here because all this was well-known and covered at the time by the big national newspapers and networks, right?

Wrong. If Brazile were rehashing things we knew, there would be no book and no bombshell headlines now.

Instead, she has thrown open a new and very big window on 2016 — and exposed yet again the consequences of the political biases of the Democratic media.

Have you ever seen such a hypocritical bitch like Braindead Brazile?

She gives Hillaryous the questions while working for CNN then to cover her big fat ass she claims the DNC was rigged against Bernie.

Have you ever seen such a hypocritical bitch like Braindead Brazile?

She gives Hillaryous the questions while working for CNN then to cover her big fat ass she claims the DNC was rigged against Bernie.

Oh, but it's so fun to watch!

Gay white male taking heads like ANDERSON COOPER calling a black woman and lifetime loyal Democrat a "LIAR".

I love watching left on left crime....it's alot of fun because usually they comply or die.

Now we see the DEMS personally attacking DONNA BRAZILLE's character.

They are racist and misogynist!

I view her book as a written confession of someone seeking redemption for causing a bad situation!

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and those on the seats of power involved need to be eliminated...

I don't know what's worse, Hillary's corruption, or her minions being good soldiers and attacking Donna Brazile.

Pretty wild.

There is no honor among thieves.

The thing about Donna asking Hillary to make sure they find Seth Rich's killer, AND HILLARY FUCKING HUNG UP ON DONNA was pretty astonishing!

Forum List

Back