How can Hillary be running for POTUS?

You really believe what that goofy fox **** says? That's sad/funny.

Because nobody rocks a pant suit like Hellary

image.png

But it's her turn.

I'm not too sure about her turn, but she doesn't have anyone that can compete with her.
Nobody could with the super delegate scam. That nut bag sanders wins all the time yet he's not even a threat to the criminal habitual liar. Seems like the dems decided it was her turn.

The country decided she is the winner. You just haven't figured that out yet.

Seems they said the same thing 8 years ago, how'd that work for her?

But it's her turn.

I'm not too sure about her turn, but she doesn't have anyone that can compete with her.
Nobody could with the super delegate scam. That nut bag sanders wins all the time yet he's not even a threat to the criminal habitual liar. Seems like the dems decided it was her turn.

I didn't say that 8 years ago.

But it's her turn.

I didn't say that 8 years ago.

Many did. Then the mulatto messiah kicked her ass.

But it's her turn.

The country did that with all those super delegate's nobody voted for? Interesting. The funny thing is I hate sanders that guys a retard but he'd have a better shot than this sick old tired hag has. She will lose this race and I'm pretty sure you're going to lose your mind as well.

But it's her turn.

The country did that with all those super delegate's nobody voted for? Interesting. The funny thing is I hate sanders that guys a retard but he'd have a better shot than this sick old tired hag has. She will lose this race and I'm pretty sure you're going to lose your mind as well.

I prefer Hillary, but I won't be too upset if Bernie wins. They aren't too far apart anyway. Trump doesn't have a chance.

But it's her turn.

No. The establishment decided...Democrats AND Republicans...for the good of the country...there should be a coronation. They need a professional, sleazy, dishonest, corrupt politician to carry on their tradition of stealing from the American people as they determine what the people need to have forced on them.

The Bush Dynasty, The Clinton Dynasty and the Romney Dynasty all sit together as a tribunal, self-anointed by way of inheritance as the ultimate experts in determining what the people need.

But it's her turn.

Obviously Sanders will not be the nominee.
What has totally fucked up Hillary's chance of beating Trump is the longer Sanders hang on the more hi diehard supporters will never vote for Hillary. And she MUST have those supporters to win.
Current polls show about 20% of Sanders supporters say they will never vote for Hillary no matter what.
About 30% say they will vote for Hillary. The rest say they will either stay home or vote for Trump. Many to spite the DNC.
Of the three swing states Trump has a lock on one. Hillary doesn't have a lock on any of them.
Mix in the BBI report. More Clinton Foundation scandals surfacing last week and Debbie is on the phone to Biden and Pocahontas already.

How? She's a liberal.

Librrals declare that the sex life of a liberal career-long sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, and adulterer is his own business and is not a qualifier to be President but also believes that just the mere (false) accusation that a Republican candidate had an affair should disqualify HIM from running.

Liberals demand they have a right to see conservative's personal information after they have sealed their own and refuse to release transcripts of speeches.

Liberals declare that because a conservative chooses not to release his taxes -which he is not required to do so by law - he must be hiding something despite their own President not being able to find anyone who has paid their taxes to fill his Cabinet and while numerous liberals have been caught perpetrating tax fraud and tax evasion...but never being punished.

Liberals can declare conservatives are not good managers of the economy despite their own President being the only President to never have 3% growth, who added nearly $7 TRILLION in new debt in only 4 years - more debt than every President from Washington to Bush COMBINED, who set records for 'monthly' / 'annual' / 'total' deficit spending, who is responsible for the slowest recovery since the Great Depression, and who is responsible for the 1st and only US Crefit Rating Downgrade.

There are 2 Americas, 2 sets of rules - 1 for liberals and 1 for the rest of us, divided by a chasm of hypocrisy.

How can she be running?
Liberals demand they not be judged by results but by their intentions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and a liberal has walked us down every step of that road now for at least a decade.

How can she be running? Liberals have a gift for / habit of blaming everyone else for their mistakes / actions.

How can she be running? Gruber was exposed answering that question several time -- liberal politicians think their voters are stupid...and they're right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back