how can people support Trump after this?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I was really hoping Trump was different than those two mass murderers Bushwacker and Obomination but how can anybody say he is any different after this?

President Donald Trump threw away a great deal of support by ordering a cruise missile attack on Syria April 7. Obviously, Assad would have had no interest in using internationally banned chemical weapons in a war that he has already won, well aware of the inevitable American response.
Donald Trump’s Tomahawk Attack on Syria Is An Absurdity

I hope after Trump and Putin have met face to face (for the first time!) the cooperation in Syria will improve.

Putin: As regards personal relations, I believe that they have been established. This is how I see it: Mr Trump's television image is very different from the real person; he is a very down to earth and direct person, and he has an absolutely adequate attitude towards the person he is talking with; he analyses things pretty fast and answers the questions he is asked or new ones that arise in the course of the discussion. So I think that if we build our relations in the vein of our yesterday's meeting, the level of interaction that we need.

About Syria. The deal on the southern de-escalation zone is one of the breakthroughs we have made in our work with President Trump. This is a real result of cooperation, including with the United States.
News conference following the G20 Summit (Kremlin site)

Forum List

Back