How can someone resign from a job two years ago and then come back??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That's some embarrassing shit. You get a job with a major IVY league school and then have to come back and work as a temp?

I couldn't even look that dumb bitch in the eye lol

That's some embarrassing shit. You get a job with a major IVY league school and then have to come back and work as a temp?

Hey, if Trump can resign from reality the day he took office, anybody should be able to do so.

Hey, if Trump can resign from reality the day he took office, anybody should be able to do so.

Why you obsessed with Trump's NUTS???????

They had an Ivy League job for 2 years. Now they are back. You never left.

But they FAILED

Maybe. Or maybe they found out that it wasn't what they thought it would be.
Like Edison said when he was working on the light bulb. "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work"

For some people safety and security are the ultimate goal. Others want to try different things. She had the guts to try something, and the price she paid is being back where she was.

Knowing the job already is what gives them the advantage compared to those with no previous experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Knowing the job already is what gives them the advantage compared to those with no previous experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But now she looking foolish because she doesn't have anywhere to sit. LOL So they are probably going to wait for one of the new people to fuck up so they can fire them

But they FAILED
Smart people learn from their mistakes. People fail at things all the time, numerous times in some cases, but often they end up finding success.

Maybe this woman will be there forever now or maybe she moves on and tries something else again. Whatever though I doubt she cares at all what you think about it.

Once again a woman does something you don’t agree with, understand, etc. and she’s on the bitch list.

But they FAILED
Smart people learn from their mistakes. People fail at things all the time, numerous times in some cases, but often they end up finding success.

Maybe this woman will be there forever now or maybe she moves on and tries something else again. Whatever though I doubt she cares at all what you think about it.

Once again a woman does something you don’t agree with, understand, etc. and she’s on the bitch list.

It just looks so bad because she has nowhere to sit and now has to work as a temp. Other people who came back atleast had somewhere to sit lol

But they FAILED

It just looks so bad because she has nowhere to sit and now has to work as a temp. Other people who came back atleast had somewhere to sit lol
Doesn’t seem to be bothering her so why not do your job and quit worrying about others, especially bitches.

But they FAILED

Doesn’t seem to be bothering her so why not do your job and quit worrying about others, especially bitches.

This just proves that the grass is not always greener on the other side

But they FAILED

This just proves that the grass is not always greener on the other side

And sometimes the grass is greener. Only one way to tell.

Forum List

Back