How Can We Be Sure To Have A Secure 2022 Election?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I keep thinking about this with midterms coming up. Of course the democrats aren't going to scare me away from voting, but I'm still a little bit nervous about it I admit.

Last edited:
Paper ballots; vote on Election Day. Plus legitimate Absentee Ballots. That's it.

Just like in Europe. We'll know by midnight on Election Day who won, and there will be an absolute paper trail to confirm/audit the results.

Don't believe the bullshit. All the effluvia (mail-in voting, ballot boxes, ballot harvesting, a voting SEASON rather than Election Day, is ALL for the promotion of enabling of fraud).

Paper ballots; vote on Election Day. Plus legitimate Absentee Ballots. That's it.

Just like in Europe. We'll know by midnight on Election Day who won, and there will be an absolute paper trail to confirm/audit the results.

Don't believe the bullshit. All the effluvia (mail-in voting, ballot boxes, ballot harvesting, a voting SEASON rather than Election Day, is ALL for the promotion of enabling of fraud).
It's how we do it in South Dakota.

And everyplace else that's sane.

Since I don't like crowds I have an absentee form, but I drop it off in person.
After voting by mail in Washington, which was just sick and wrong, it felt so good to walk into the polling place in my small Midwest town on the day of the primaries, have to show my ID and vote on a paper ballot!

I keep thinking about this with midterms coming up. Of course the democrats aren't going to scare me away from voting, but I'm still a little bit nervous about it I admit.

Edit: The Democrats AREN'T going to scare me away from voting. Very little scares me and it sure isn't them.

Even the minorities it supposedly disenfranchizes are overwhelmingly in favor of voter ID laws.
It's absolutely about allowing the progressives to cheat their way into office & seize power despite being defeated by legit voters

Exactly! That's literally the ONLY reason I can think of on why somebody would be against voter ID.

For the record I still strongly believe that the red wave will hit and will come crashing down on the Democrats taking them out!! Then the sequel will take place in 2024. ;)

Has anybody noticed the left-wing media has been silent about the upcoming election? It's because they're scared shitless of us. There's a lot more of us than there is of them.

The only thing that worries me is I hope the silence from the left doesn't mean that they're plotting something.

It's not that one's vote doesn't count, or can't be counted, it's far more there is nobody to vote for that's going to make any difference at all

~S~

Forum List

Back