How Can You Tell Who The Serious Front-Runners Are? SECRET SERVICE, Baby!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"The Secret Service is moving forward on activating 24-hour protection for Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson...and potentially Carly Fiorina."

(B..b..b...but what about BUSH?!)

"It is widely believed ISIS would like to strike a major political target in the U.S.”
- TRANSLATION: BUSH IS NOT A MAJOR POLITICAL TARGET.

....meanwhile Hillary is getting something she denied Ambassador Stevens when he needed it - MORE SECURITY:

"The Secret Service is extending protection to GOP presidential contenders Donald Trump and Ben Carson, while beefing up Dem front-runner Hillary Clinton’s security..."

Trump, Carson, Clinton all to get Secret Service coverage. Bush and Rubio hardest hit

Given the history of how the Secret Service has been complicit in assassination plots, if he really thinks that he rubs the establishment the wrong way, he might do well to hire his own security.

Trump actually has his own security detail, but he cites the need for SS as being the growing size of his appearances / rallies...

...maybe they will do an especially good job is he promises to surpass their 'standard fee' they charge these days - Prostitutes, drugs, and alcohol!
:lmao:

"The Secret Service is moving forward on activating 24-hour protection for Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson...and potentially Carly Fiorina."

(B..b..b...but what about BUSH?!)

"It is widely believed ISIS would like to strike a major political target in the U.S.”
- TRANSLATION: BUSH IS NOT A MAJOR POLITICAL TARGET.

....meanwhile Hillary is getting something she denied Ambassador Stevens when he needed it - MORE SECURITY:

"The Secret Service is extending protection to GOP presidential contenders Donald Trump and Ben Carson, while beefing up Dem front-runner Hillary Clinton’s security..."

Trump, Carson, Clinton all to get Secret Service coverage. Bush and Rubio hardest hit

you have a link for any of that, cookie?

you have a link for any of that, cookie?

Yeah, 'Honey' :p....check the OP, last bit on the bottom. It is and has been there the whole time....

interesting that it wasn't visible.

I didn't see anything about Fiorina in "hot air".

I also don't put much faith in the rightwingnut blogosphere. but that's neither here nor there. and the bit of ISIS is just "hot air".

I also don't put much faith in the rightwingnut blogosphere. but that's neither here nor there. and the bit of ISIS is just "hot air".

It wasn't 'invisible'. What are you talking about? It may not have said 'LINK HERE, CLICK THIS'.... 1st I get crap from Liberals wanting me to spoon-feed them, then when I do I still get crap. I can't help if this site changes the link to a sentence that IS the link itself.

and the Fiorina piece was from another news story reported this morning. It may have been initially THOUGHT she would be included but that is still yet to be seen....

And yes, I am well aware how Liberals only trust the web sites THEY cite, and only when they don't say negative things about Liberals...

It wasn't 'invisible'. What are you talking about? It may not have said 'LINK HERE, CLICK THIS'....
and the Fiorina piece was from another news story reported this morning. It may have been initially THOUGHT she would be included but that is still yet to be seen.... And yes, I am well aware how Liberals only trust the web sites THEY cite, and only when they don't say negative things about Liberals...

it wasn't showing up on my computer. calm down. no one was attacking you. :thup:

Trump actually has his own security detail, but he cites the need for SS as being the growing size of his appearances / rallies...

...maybe they will do an especially good job is he promises to surpass their 'standard fee' they charge these days - Prostitutes, drugs, and alcohol!
:lmao:

if Donnie's security detail is as good as his uber elite team of private investigators, he's a dead man.

Forum List

Back