How come no one tells Hillary what a fool she's making of herself in all these interviews?

unless you're scared about Clinton having an impact on politics who gives a shit what she says ?
Is Bill still having an impact on politics?

So will she

last time I checked neither one of them could pass any laws of any kind.
and that means they can't have an impact on politics?

200.gif

they impact the weak minded, otherwise, no.

unless you're scared about Clinton having an impact on politics who gives a shit what she says ?

So will she

200.gif

only on the weak minded?

Then, we're only talking about what?

75% of democrats?

So will she

200.gif

only on the weak minded?

75% of democrats?
Well played.

So will she

200.gif

only on the weak minded?

75% of democrats?

and 100% of the RussianWingers

If my wife, daughter, sister, mother or grandmother were doing the shit she's doing to herself in public I would beg them to stop. It's embarrassing.
Why are so desperate to avoid talking about Trump that you whine about someone as irrelevant as Hillary?

So will she

200.gif

only on the weak minded?

75% of democrats?

Russian wingers?

What are those?

The idiots that believe Trump is going to be impeached for having business dealings with various Russian companies before he beat Hillary?

How come nobody told Elvis that he was a world class drug abuser? When political and entertainment celibs surround themselves with yes people it eventually kills them politically or physically or both.

She is surrounded by sycophants. She also has to justify her loss to big donors. It CAN'T possibly be her fault!!

First post I've seen that hit the nail on the head! THANK YOU!

In the Whitehouse, she treated the staff as they were her personal slaves in her own private Tara instead off the Whitehouse. NO ONE dares talks to her without her speaking to them first, one dare not utter good morning. In fact, one may not even look her in the eye.

Her staff knows the same thing, suck up to the madam of the house, or else. Obviously, Huma Abedin learned early how to munch up to the LADY.

She is surrounded by sycophants. She also has to justify her loss to big donors. It CAN'T possibly be her fault!!

First post I've seen that hit the nail on the head! THANK YOU!

In the Whitehouse, she treated the staff as they were her personal slaves in her own private Tara instead off the Whitehouse. NO ONE dares talks to her without her speaking to them first, one dare not utter good morning. In fact, one may not even look her in the eye.

Her staff knows the same thing, suck up to the madam of the house, or else. Obviously, Huma Abedin learned early how to munch up to the LADY.
Be an adult and stop talking about someone as irrelevant as Hillary and just admit that Trump is an absolutely terrible president regardless who he ran against.

Because she is eyeing 2020 and hoping for a Rocky II ending instead...

Chelsea is being groomed for a run as president or, at the very least, Vice President.

How about an all female ticket? Elizabeth Warren at the top of the ticket and Chelsea Clinton as VP. We can only hope!

If my wife, daughter, sister, mother or grandmother were doing the shit she's doing to herself in public I would beg them to stop. It's embarrassing.
I think that making a fool out of herself passed a long time ago, she is merely providing the proof.

Chelsea is being groomed for a run as president or, at the very least, Vice President.

How about an all female ticket? Elizabeth Warren at the top of the ticket and Chelsea Clinton as VP. We can only hope!
And Chelsea's qualification to do either is exactly what?

Better than the last candidates, which isn't saying much

The Democrats should hope for better.

The Republicans should look for someone under 60 to replace Trump

Forum List

Back