Renowned Attorney John Eastman Delivers Blistering Speech on Illegitimate 2020 President Election

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This man was or is going to be disbarred for doing his job. He was there and is worth listening to.

Bill Barr

And the same thing is true with elections. Bill Barr said that there was no evidence of fraud.
He looked. Except when we filed a Public Records Act request asking what he looked at and getting access to the investigatory materials that he based that statement on, now the investigative materials are exempt from the FOIA Freedom of Information Act. And what you get back, normally, it says, yes, we have such materials, but it’s exempt under whatever subsection of the statute it’s exempt under. That was not the message that came back. There was a fellow that filed FOIA requests in every swing state US attorney’s office – asking for all the investigative materials that supported Bill Barr’s statement. And the answer didn’t come back. We have these materials, and they’re exempt. The message, the letter came back and it said, There are no such materials. In other words, what Bill Barr said was a lie.

No investigations.

The Biden regime and deep state players DO NOT want you to know this.

Attorney John Eastman: Thank you all so much. I start this story when I get a call from the White House switchboard. I thought they were joking. I thought it was a buddy of mine saying, the White of the President is on the line. Can you take a call? I said, Steve, what are you doing? I did a hop-up on the phone. And the President said, “I’d like you to represent me. We’re trying to get an action before the Supreme Court of the United States.”

That normally is something that would be considered the catch stone of one’s career. My daughter thought so. She took the brief we filed in the Supreme Court, my motion to intervene on behalf of the President in the Texas versus Pennsylvania case. She had it framed and gave it to me for Christmas that year. It still adorns my office at home.

But a funny thing happened on the way to the forum, as the old guy says, because apparently, in 21st-century America, you’re not supposed to challenge the status quo. You’re not supposed to challenge what government tells you. No matter how blatantly false it manifestly is. When they said masks should be worn or masks shouldn’t be worn, we’re supposed to act like they didn’t change their mind. And then it was equally the same when they said it’s okay to have 50-year-old men showing up naked in your daughter’s showers. We’re supposed to just say, Well, this is the government, they said this is okay. Or competing against your daughters in the swim meet. What’s she going to do when she grows up and wants to get a scholarship swimming or running track and she’s competing against the man? It’s not fair. It’s not American, and we need to stand up against it.

Watch the entire video at link.

Last edited:
This man was or is going to be disbarred for doing his job. He was there and is worth listening to.

Bill Barr

And the same thing is true with elections. Bill Barr said that there was no evidence of fraud.
He looked. Except when we filed a Public Records Act request asking what he looked at and getting access to the investigatory materials that he based that statement on, now the investigative materials are exempt from the FOIA Freedom of Information Act. And what you get back, normally, it says, yes, we have such materials, but it’s exempt under whatever subsection of the statute it’s exempt under. That was not the message that came back. There was a fellow that filed FOIA requests in every swing state US attorney’s office – asking for all the investigative materials that supported Bill Barr’s statement. And the answer didn’t come back. We have these materials, and they’re exempt. The message, the letter came back and it said, There are no such materials. In other words, what Bill Barr said was a lie.

No investigations.

Attorney John Eastman: Thank you all so much. I start this story when I get a call from the White House switchboard. I thought they were joking. I thought it was a buddy of mine saying, the White of the President is on the line. Can you take a call? I said, Steve, what are you doing? I did a hop-up on the phone. And the President said, “I’d like you to represent me. We’re trying to get an action before the Supreme Court of the United States.”

That normally is something that would be considered the catch stone of one’s career. My daughter thought so. She took the brief we filed in the Supreme Court, my motion to intervene on behalf of the President in the Texas versus Pennsylvania case. She had it framed and gave it to me for Christmas that year. It still adorns my office at home.

But a funny thing happened on the way to the forum, as the old guy says, because apparently, in 21st-century America, you’re not supposed to challenge the status quo. You’re not supposed to challenge what government tells you. No matter how blatantly false it manifestly is. When they said masks should be worn or masks shouldn’t be worn, we’re supposed to act like they didn’t change their mind. And then it was equally the same when they said it’s okay to have 50-year-old men showing up naked in your daughter’s showers. We’re supposed to just say, Well, this is the government, they said this is okay. Or competing against your daughters in the swim meet. What’s she going to do when she grows up and wants to get a scholarship swimming or running track and she’s competing against the man? It’s not fair. It’s not American, and we need to stand up against it.

Barr definitely lied. His "investigation" was a sham. He didn't interview a single one of the hundreds of election workers who had submitted sworn statements regarding election fraud that they had personally witnessed. He didn't deal with the ASOG audit of the Antrim County, Michigan, Dominion voting machines, which found that Dominion had destroyed ("lost") the security keys for the voting system, among other highly suspicious irregularities. He didn't address any of the videos--yes, videos--that showed election workers violating election laws. Zippo. Nada. Nothing.

Bill Barr

No investigations.

who cares what this criminal says?

Forum List

Back