How come no private companies will hire Stacy abrams or Beto O’rourke

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
i mean if they are so great for running America and they lost the election but are still great why won’t one company hire them as CEO’s

Or Biden? Or any democrat lol republicans retire early because they get hired in the free market, democrats get paid to do hate speeches lol

Last edited:
i mean of they are so great for running America and they lost the election but are still great why won’t one company hire them as CEO’s

Or Biden? Or any democrat lol republicans retire early because they get hired in the free market, democrats get paid to do hate speeches lol

She looks like The Fridge's twin sister?

i mean if they are so great for running America and they lost the election but are still great why won’t one company hire them as CEO’s

After graduating from law school, Abrams worked as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm in Atlanta, with a focus on tax-exempt organizations, health care, and public finance.[1] In 2010, while a member of the Georgia General Assembly, Abrams co-founded and served as the senior vice president of NOW Corp. (formerly NOWaccount Network Corporation), a financial services firm.[9][10]

Abrams also co-founded Nourish, Inc., a beverage company with a focus on infants and toddlers.[11] In addition, Abrams is CEO of Sage Works, a legal consulting firm that has represented clients including the Atlanta Dream of the WNBA.[12]

• Banned

After graduating from law school, Abrams worked as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm in Atlanta, with a focus on tax-exempt organizations, health care, and public finance.[1] In 2010, while a member of the Georgia General Assembly, Abrams co-founded and served as the senior vice president of NOW Corp. (formerly NOWaccount Network Corporation), a financial services firm.[9][10]

Abrams also co-founded Nourish, Inc., a beverage company with a focus on infants and toddlers.[11] In addition, Abrams is CEO of Sage Works, a legal consulting firm that has represented clients including the Atlanta Dream of the WNBA.[12]
She gets grants for spreading democrat propaganda lol .. no one will hire her no one

Or Obama

Abrams has a net worth of more than 5 million...what is yours? 50 bucks, maybe?

Yes she paid her self from grants lol

once again, how does your net worth compare to hers?

she does not still live in her parents basement like you, so she has that going for her

she does not still live in her parents basement like you, so she has that going for her
She’s a puppet for the democrat party that’s it a good job lol

Well, Beto married into money and only does politics so his meal tickets father don’t run him off for being a dead beat and Abrams is black and screams racist really loud.

and you are a sock puppet for a trump worshiper...and that is a shitty paying job clearly.

and you are a sock puppet for a trump worshiper...and that is a shitty paying job clearly.
I’m in Boston praying for freedom and liberty again

Abrams is a lawyer. Wikipedia states that she is CEO of a consulting firm (though that may be out of date as it cites a 2015 source). According to her website she's also a successful self publishing novelist. The self publishing Amazon royalties from 100,000 copies (that she claims) @ the $3.99 list price her books are set at would be over $2.5 million gross. And seeing as one of those books is actually listed at $7.99 her lifetime gross could be a touch higher.

Clearly Abrams does not need to be hired by anyone. She's one of those....what do you call them? Oh yeah, she's a job creator. She doesn't get hired, she does the hiring.

Beto is also one of those job creator thingies. He and his wife own Stanton Street Technology.

Abrams is a lawyer. Wikipedia states that she is CEO of a consulting firm (though that may be out of date as it cites a 2015 source). According to her website she's also a successful self publishing novelist. The self publishing Amazon royalties from 100,000 copies (that she claims) @ the $3.99 list price her books are set at would be over $2.5 million gross. And seeing as one of those books is actually listed at $7.99 her lifetime gross could be a touch higher.

Clearly Abrams does not need to be hired by anyone. She's one of those....what do you call them? Oh yeah, she's a job creator. She doesn't get hired, she does the hiring.

Beto is also one of those job creator thingies. He and his wife own Stanton Street Technology.

Hmmm...100,000 copies @ $3.99 equals how much?

Hmmm...100,000 copies @ $3.99 equals how much?

That's the list price, not the royalties, which are a percentage of that.

Wow, royalties are more than I thought they would be. Regular books: 33%, Kindle books: 70%.

Amazon hikes Kindle royalties to 70%, with a catch

Last edited:

Forum List

Back