How come no private companies will hire Stacy abrams or Beto O’rourke

i mean if they are so great for running America and they lost the election but are still great why won’t one company hire them as CEO’s

Or Biden? Or any democrat lol republicans retire early because they get hired in the free market, democrats get paid to do hate speeches lol

Abrams has a net worth of more than 5 million...what is yours? 50 bucks, maybe?
Amazing how many criminals get rich after being elected.

This OP is another evidence that cons are idiots....no research, no evidence, the guy opens up a thread full of lies...he gets debunked with proof and he still argues. They just love trolling just like their orange pig.
You dont accept evidence.

i mean if they are so great for running America and they lost the election but are still great why won’t one company hire them as CEO’s

Or Biden? Or any democrat lol republicans retire early because they get hired in the free market, democrats get paid to do hate speeches lol

After graduating from law school, Abrams worked as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm in Atlanta, with a focus on tax-exempt organizations, health care, and public finance.[1] In 2010, while a member of the Georgia General Assembly, Abrams co-founded and served as the senior vice president of NOW Corp. (formerly NOWaccount Network Corporation), a financial services firm.[9][10]

Abrams also co-founded Nourish, Inc., a beverage company with a focus on infants and toddlers.[11] In addition, Abrams is CEO of Sage Works, a legal consulting firm that has represented clients including the Atlanta Dream of the WNBA.[12]
I don't believe that. Co founding things is so nice. She must have spent 18 hours a day working to bring business....bwhahahahaaaa! She be partaying and be pontificating! Lots of government money involved for success.

Amazing how many criminals get rich after being elected.

it is the American way!

After graduating from law school, Abrams worked as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm in Atlanta, with a focus on tax-exempt organizations, health care, and public finance.[1] In 2010, while a member of the Georgia General Assembly, Abrams co-founded and served as the senior vice president of NOW Corp. (formerly NOWaccount Network Corporation), a financial services firm.[9][10]

Abrams also co-founded Nourish, Inc., a beverage company with a focus on infants and toddlers.[11] In addition, Abrams is CEO of Sage Works, a legal consulting firm that has represented clients including the Atlanta Dream of the WNBA.[12]
I don't believe that. Co founding things is so nice. She must have spent 18 hours a day working to bring business....bwhahahahaaaa! She be partaying and be pontificating! Lots of government money involved for success.

as opposed to you living in your parents basement and working at Wendys?

Or Bernie?

Wnedy's is an upgrade. Thank You!

Wnedy's is an upgrade. Thank You!

glad you found a better job. that hard work and dedication has paid off

Hard work is good. Being dedicated to an employer will hold an employee back...big time

Probably the same amount that is on your ebt card.

projecting again are you?

Yes she paid her self from grants lol

Actually, Abrams is a successful lawyer in Atlanta. She was well known before she ran for office.

Nope.

Just pointing out you writing about someone personal wealth is hilarious when you most likely do not have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of...

Nope.

Just pointing out you writing about someone personal wealth is hilarious when you most likely do not have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of...
Weird... you didn't notice that about the retard that made this thread despite the REALLLLLYYY reallyyyy publicly available refutation of his OP. Hmm, Bruce. Axes to grind are not healthy. Stick to the topics. Be cogent, be on point.

They would rather serve America

Why do Republicans sell out?

Nope.

Weird... you didn't notice that about the retard that made this thread despite the REALLLLLYYY reallyyyy publicly available refutation of his OP. Hmm, Bruce. Axes to grind are not healthy. Stick to the topics. Be cogent, be on point.

I am being all that.

Not my issue that Gator and you are upset with the subject of this op.

Gator went on a personal attack of the OP'er about the individual own personal wealth, I feel it is right to point out how they are most likely like the OP'er and are no better than them.

Now do you have anything to add?

No?

I thought so!

Forum List

Back