How come rightwings ignored this

troll troll troll

just a bore bore bore

if they can't get a rise from people they aren't happy trolls

Bush isn't president. Neither is obama. He's a presidunce but that's beside the point.

troll troll troll

just a bore bore bore

I post a valid question and in pops you know who, who adds nothing to anything

:lol:

Bush was a moderate not a right winger at all. And the claim that Islam is a peaceful religion is as wrong now as it was when Clinton and Bush made the Statements. And most right wingers know it and have said so.

I notice you ignored my first post.

troll troll troll

just a bore bore bore

I post a valid question and in pops you know who, who adds nothing to anything

:lol:

Bush was a moderate not a right winger at all. And the claim that Islam is a peaceful religion is as wrong now as it was when Clinton and Bush made the Statements. And most right wingers know it and have said so.

I notice you ignored my first post.

No, and I thank you for your response,I really don't remember there being an uproar

I just hope this batguano isn't a real human being...no one can be that firkken lame and he really need to seek out a life

What is it you think was ignored? Did you want him to say all Muslims or all who practice Islam are terrorist? I did not and still don't have any problem with the millions of Muslims who are peaceful people who just want to live their lives the one's I did and still do have a problem with are those who want to kill innocent people in the name of there perverted version of Islam.

Last edited:
I just hope this batguano isn't a real human being...no one can be that firkken lame and he really need to seek out a life

You always add Nothing you old trailer dwelling bible thumping loon, you whine about the thread but keep on posting :cuckoo:

In case you were in a coma, Barry Hussein has been president for six years. Any post about Bush is history not politics.

I was born and raised in Utah, live in Idaho The 2 most rw states in the country
I am probaby the most rw poster on this forum.
I didn't ignore anything.
Bush was a crappy Prez just like obama

So what your point is.... is beyond me.

Forum List

Back