"How come the GOP doesn't want Americans to have health care?"

Mika was quite right when she said people were telling her," Republicans have no plan! "

There are alternative GOP plans, IIRC. But the emphasis right now should be on stopping the idiot saboteur Resident in Chief who is still lighting fires throughout the ship of state.

Once we legally and peacefully stop his transformative ass from fuckin up the Country maybe we can give more effort to creating a new health care bill.

And like I said, it might already exist; I don't know EVERYTHING.

A lot.

But not everything.

This morning on Morning Joe, after Nicole Wallace called Democrats rabid, Meeka told her that at every single book tour stop the one question people asked is why Republicans don't want Americans to have health care. So she asked Nicole and if there was ever a deer in the headlights, it was Nicole.

By what they are doing, the GOP has created the perception that they don't want Americans to have health care. They have no plans. In fact, it's like when McCain said I will share my economic policy if you elect me president. In other words, Republicans are saying "trust us". And after the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, Iraq, what they didn't do after Katrina, all the lies about Obama, why would anyone trust anything they say? How many Americans are dead and maimed because of GOP policies?

:clap2:

A beautiful example of the media and P.R. tactic commonly used by the Palestinians to achieve an almost guaranteed stalemate in the court of public opinion and in online forums.

When you have no better defense against charges against your side or your cause just boomerang the criticisms hurled at you right back at your opponent.

The Bigoted Poster A - (using the Palestinian tactic): "Your side is full of haters and bigots"

The Un-Bigoted Poster B - (the target of the Palestinian tactic): "No, YOUR side is full of haters and bigots. Not mine!"

Repeat ad infinitum into infinity.

But, now that we all recognize what you are trying to do I will say that you are just boomeranging and lying.

Why?

Because you can't otherwise defend the charges against your side.

And the truth supports my point of view, not yours.

Sorry, when Republicans are 90% white and spend so much time attacking minorities, when they work to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, when they engage in voter suppression (forget the ID's, they have gone way farther than that), When they start wars and spend trillions on other counties they bombed, then they are full of haters and bigots. If it looks like shit, smells like shit and feels like shit, it's shit.

It would be a different story if the GOP was diverse, if they didn't have leaders who say things like "education is for snobs, we need fewer police firemen and teacher, feed the poor and they will breed" and the base didn't shout out "let him die", it would be a different story. But they wrote this narrative. It's who they are.

This morning on Morning Joe, after Nicole Wallace called Democrats rabid, Meeka told her that at every single book tour stop the one question people asked is why Republicans don't want Americans to have health care. So she asked Nicole and if there was ever a deer in the headlights, it was Nicole.

By what they are doing, the GOP has created the perception that they don't want Americans to have health care. They have no plans. In fact, it's like when McCain said I will share my economic policy if you elect me president. In other words, Republicans are saying "trust us". And after the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, Iraq, what they didn't do after Katrina, all the lies about Obama, why would anyone trust anything they say? How many Americans are dead and maimed because of GOP policies?

A beautiful example of the media and P.R. tactic commonly used by the Palestinians to achieve an almost guaranteed stalemate in the court of public opinion and in online forums.

When you have no better defense against charges against your side or your cause just boomerang the criticisms hurled at you right back at your opponent.

The Bigoted Poster A - (using the Palestinian tactic): "Your side is full of haters and bigots"

The Un-Bigoted Poster B - (the target of the Palestinian tactic): "No, YOUR side is full of haters and bigots. Not mine!"

But, now that we all recognize what you are trying to do I will say that you are just boomeranging and lying.

Why?

Sorry, when Republicans are 90% white and spend so much time attacking minorities, when they work to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, when they engage in voter suppression (forget the ID's, they have gone way farther than that), When they start wars and spend trillions on other counties they bombed, then they are full of haters and bigots. If it looks like shit, smells like shit and feels like shit, it's shit.

It would be a different story if the GOP was diverse, if they didn't have leaders who say things like "education is for snobs, we need fewer police firemen and teacher, feed the poor and they will breed" and the base didn't shout out "let him die", it would be a different story. But they wrote this narrative. It's who they are.

Racist..

how many damn times is he going to post this same crap?

reword it and same chit different day

Didn't Americans have health care before the ironically named "affordable health care act"? After the democrat party forced the 3,000 page law that they didn't even read it seems that more Americans lost their "affordable" health care after the act was signed into law. The president doesn't have the right to force insurance companies to comply with the craziness that comes into his head after he signed the crap into law. What did he know and when did he know it when the Canadian computer company he hired completely screwed up the first phase of the law?

Dean, who used to be a Republican, has no idea that Dems control the Senate and Presidency

Mika was quite right when she said people were telling her," Republicans have no plan! "

If they had one, they could easily answer the question. Instead, they call names. I guess that makes them feel better. What else do they have to feel good about?

Republican health care plan:

If you have one now, keep it, we will not tell you what's best for you.
If you don't have one now, get one that's best for you.

We believe in democracy and we believe in you.

Why?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhJh0ADd9k]Watch Mitt Romney's Full Speech at NAACP National Convention - YouTube[/ame]

the GOP doesn't want America to have obamacare. Which is not healthcare, it is quite the opposite - obamacare is losing your healthcare.
Yes, GOP does not want it.

If they had one, they could easily answer the question. Instead, they call names. I guess that makes them feel better. What else do they have to feel good about?

Americans voted for a President that enacted a plan for national health care.

Twice.

Obviously you don't believe in Democracy..or us.

the GOP doesn't want America to have obamacare. Which is not healthcare, it is quite the opposite - obamacare is losing your healthcare.

And yet it's a Republican idea. One that came from the Heritage Foundation. Odd that Republicans liked it before it became Obamacare.

And yet it's a Republican idea. One that came from the Heritage Foundation. Odd that Republicans liked it before it became Obamacare.

Really? If it's a Republican idea how come no Republicans voted for it? Racism?

Americans voted for a President that enacted a plan for national health care.

Twice.

Obviously you don't believe in Democracy..or us.

He also made false statements in order to seal the deal. It would be interesting to see if the response would be the same had the facts all been known?

nope, it is not.

Forum List

Back