"How come the GOP doesn't want Americans to have health care?"

If they had one, they could easily answer the question. Instead, they call names. I guess that makes them feel better. What else do they have to feel good about?

Republican health care plan:

If you have one now, keep it, we will not tell you what's best for you.
If you don't have one now, get one that's best for you.

We believe in democracy and we believe in you.

Americans voted for a President that enacted a plan for national health care.

Twice.

Obviously you don't believe in Democracy..or us.
When Obama said you could keep your plan...period...did he lie to you?

If they had one, they could easily answer the question. Instead, they call names. I guess that makes them feel better. What else do they have to feel good about?

Republican health care plan:

If you have one now, keep it, we will not tell you what's best for you.
If you don't have one now, get one that's best for you.

We believe in democracy and we believe in you.

Americans voted for a President that enacted a plan for national health care.

Twice.

Obviously you don't believe in Democracy..or us.

Yeah.... His lie -- "If you like your insurance you can keep it, period" was believed by enough gullible people for him to win the second time.

Mika was quite right when she said people were telling her," Republicans have no plan! "

They do have one. Don't be so lazy do some research and you will find it. Til then I guess you'll be stamped with stupid.

This morning on Morning Joe, after Nicole Wallace called Democrats rabid, Meeka told her that at every single book tour stop the one question people asked is why Republicans don't want Americans to have health care. So she asked Nicole and if there was ever a deer in the headlights, it was Nicole.

By what they are doing, the GOP has created the perception that they don't want Americans to have health care. They have no plans. In fact, it's like when McCain said I will share my economic policy if you elect me president. In other words, Republicans are saying "trust us". And after the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, Iraq, what they didn't do after Katrina, all the lies about Obama, why would anyone trust anything they say? How many Americans are dead and maimed because of GOP policies?

Nicole is just part of the reason The Weather Channel beat out both Joe and Chuck Todd in the ratings.

It is boring to watch Joe rant and tell you he solved all the problems of the world 20 years ago when he led the impeachment. Now he gets so excited when Clinton honors him with an interview

All the while Mika simpers. Then they ask Halperin got time off for calling the President a name.

A couple of days both of them were gone,the show was actually interesting.

Charlie Rose is now pretty good on CBS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back