🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How come when the Tea Party Protested...

he grouping began here:
"Liberals forget blah blah blah ...."
Now if americans ever get to a point where they can discuss an event or incident without that bullshit, we may one day have a conversation about something.
TRANSLATION: If I can get you to pretend that "Republicans do it too" when we all know they don't, maybe I can lie enough to wiggle out of this mess.

...they did it without violence, destruction of property, without vulgarity, obtained permits and did not obstruct everyday people!

Liberals forget these protests were pretty numerous and common also, but they were civilized and decent people!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The Bundy bunch pointed loaded weapons at authorities son. Just depends upon who's doing it to partisanshitheads.
The Bundy group was not protesting a political side.....it didn't matter who was in office. They were protesting their inability to allow their cattle to graze in open land.

You need to get a batter handle on current events if you wish to debate them

They were deadbeat welfare queens who did not want to pay like everyone else, publicly subsudized rates to graze on public lands, yeah. But you obviously need to split hairs here, that's wasn't political? Sheesh.
split hairs?

You referred to the Bundy group as "tea partyers"...

What the hell are you talking about?
No, I did not, are you refering to them as "liberals"?

...they did it without violence, destruction of property, without vulgarity, obtained permits and did not obstruct everyday people!

Liberals forget these protests were pretty numerous and common also, but they were civilized and decent people!

The Bundy bunch pointed loaded weapons at authorities son. Just depends upon who's doing it to partisanshitheads.
You just grouped the tea party protests with the Bundys?

The grouping began here:

Now if americans ever get to a point where they can discuss an event or incident without that bullshit, we may one day have a conversation about something.
the term "liberals" refers to an ideology.
The term "tear party" refers to an ideology.
The term conservative refers to an ideology.

To be honest, I have no idea what ideology the Bundy's were a part of....but their beef had nothing to do with ideology.

Fox News sure thought it did.
No it didn't.

The news reported it as ranchers who wanted to allow their cattle to continue to graze on open land as it did for decades

Anyone who referred to them as "tea partyers" most certainly wasn't paying attention;

he grouping began here:
TRANSLATION: If I can get you to pretend that "Republicans do it too" when the really don't, maybe I can lie and wiggle out of this mess.

The point was rather that it has nothing to do with Reps or Dems, obviously you cannot grasp the concept my partisanshithead friend.

The grouping began here:

To be honest, I have no idea what ideology the Bundy's were a part of....but their beef had nothing to do with ideology.

No it didn't.

The news reported it as ranchers who wanted to allow their cattle to continue to graze on open land as it did for decades

Anyone who referred to them as "tea partyers" most certainly wasn't paying attention;

Bullshit, "freedom loving patriots" was the pitch, endlessly.

The Bundy group was not protesting a political side.....it didn't matter who was in office. They were protesting their inability to allow their cattle to graze in open land.

You need to get a batter handle on current events if you wish to debate them

They were deadbeat welfare queens who did not want to pay like everyone else, publicly subsudized rates to graze on public lands, yeah. But you obviously need to split hairs here, that's wasn't political? Sheesh.
split hairs?

You referred to the Bundy group as "tea partyers"...

No, I did not, are you refering to them as "liberals"?
I believe I made it clear that I have no idea what their ideology was. For all I know, some are liberals and some conservatives.
But their protest had nothing to do with ideology...so it was never brought up

The grouping began here:

No it didn't.

are you saying progressives are not freedom loving patriots?

Never mind. I see your angle. No interest in childish word games.

Cya

The grouping began here:

No it didn't.

What they did to the Bundy's livestock was also atrocious. Who in their right mind wouldn't try to defend themselves and their animals from such heathens.

The grouping began here:

No it didn't.

are you saying progressives are not freedom loving patriots?

Never mind. I see your angle. No interest in childish word games.

Cya

Ask Fox, it was their pitch.

The grouping began here:

No it didn't.

What they did to the Bundy's livestock was also atrocious. Who in their right mind wouldn't try to defend themselves and their animals from such heathens.

Fuck the Bundy's and the Koch Brothers too, who also graze on public lands in MT at publicly subsidized rates. Welfare queens all.

The grouping began here:

No it didn't.

Fuck the Bundy's and the Koch Brothers too, who also graze on public lands in MT at publicly subsidized rates. Welfare queens all.
"Fuck" you and the horse you ride the courts already decided those ranchers have certain rights on lands they leased and "your game" lost!

The grouping began here:

No it didn't.

Bundy became an "anti government" Tea Party hero ...its documented.

The grouping began here:

Hannity was madly in love with Clive Bundy right up to the point where Bundy suggested black people were better off as slaves.

Even Hannity, for once, as I recall, realized he couldn't let his own true feelings slip out on that one.

No it didn't.

"Fuck" you and the horse you ride the courts already decided those ranchers have certain rights on lands they leased and "your game" lost!

I think curious citizens may want to dig into this more and discover what the real deal is for themselves, which is always the very last thing the caterwauler brigade wants to happen.

And what does that have to do with organized tea party rallies?

"Liberals blah blah blah ....."
I agree.

The grouping began here:

never happen.

regardless what Trump does either Obama or Clinton made him do it,
see how that seems ridiculous? why do you supposed obummer used it often?

No it didn't.

I think curious citizens may want to dig into this more and discover what the real deal is for themselves, which is always the very last thing the caterwauler brigade wants to happen.
They should do that if they wish. I already did.

A few broken windows and scorched sidewalks by a few anarchist punks and some bloodfree harassment by a couple black thugs, no matter how many times shown and pundited on Faux, is NADA, dupes.

The key difference lies in the fact that the Tea Party banned drugs and hookers from their rallies, the sorry bastages just don't know how to have fun. :p

Forum List

Back