🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How come when there is a shooting, idiots say we need to ban guns and the NRA

Nobody is "allowing" nuts to carry guns. The point is that because we are a gun society, nuts will always have access to guns no matter what laws are written.

then let's not be a gun society anymore. That's a simple enough solution.

No good reason for you to NEED a gun. You just want a gun.

Sure there's a reason to need a gun, and that reason is liberals.

If I go to my convenience store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican holding up the store, taking my wallet, and hitting me over the head with a gun. Republicans don't do those types of things.

If I need to make an ATM deposit, I'm not worried about a conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, and forcing me to withdraw the maximum. Conservatives don't do things like that--liberals do things like that.

So you see, the only way to get rid of guns in our country is to get rid of liberals first, because without liberals, we wouldn't need our guns for protection any longer.

I rest my case, We need to amend the second amendment. And quick.

You'll never get it done.

Nobody said to ban guns nor the NRA.

actually they have...,many times. Either you are willfully ignorant or outright lying. It's the outright lying that makes me suspect the motives of the people doing the lying.

Who? Please....tell me who has expressed a desire to BAN GUNS and BAN THE NRA?

You think every liberal wants to ban guns.....because you are an idiot.

Name names. Stick to highly influential politicians, please.

actually they have...,many times. Either you are willfully ignorant or outright lying. It's the outright lying that makes me suspect the motives of the people doing the lying.

It's not my problem that you have had your head firmly up your ass for decades and only hear what you want to hear.

Pull your head out of your ass and you'll be amazed at the things you see and hear out here in the world, monkey.

26640ce34816bf7966432e65531a72e5.300x300x1.jpg

No way should the NRA be banned. Let people seem them for the idiots they are. Nobody is saying ban guns, just certain types.

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims.

you are righjt on that score, that fucking murderer in Oregon was a muslime. :up:
and i knew it as soon as i saw a photo of him. :up:

Of course he is. There, there........it's gonna be OK.

It's not my problem that you have had your head firmly up your ass for decades and only hear what you want to hear.

Pull your head out of your ass and you'll be amazed at the things you see and hear out here in the world, monkey.

Having trouble coming up with some names? Poor guy.

Nutbags are trying to claim that the second amendment ensures their right to go to a convenience store at night with a gun.

That's awesome.

If I am a law abiding citizen, what threat am I if I am armed? See, there is your problem, you think everyone is like you...a criminal and murderer just waiting to happen when some inanimate object like a gun whispers sweet nothings in your ear. Luckily all of us don't share your mental handicap.

Nobody is "allowing" nuts to carry guns. The point is that because we are a gun society, nuts will always have access to guns no matter what laws are written.

then let's not be a gun society anymore. That's a simple enough solution.

No good reason for you to NEED a gun. You just want a gun.

Sure there's a reason to need a gun, and that reason is liberals.

If I go to my convenience store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican holding up the store, taking my wallet, and hitting me over the head with a gun. Republicans don't do those types of things.

If I need to make an ATM deposit, I'm not worried about a conservative squeezing in between my car and the machine, and forcing me to withdraw the maximum. Conservatives don't do things like that--liberals do things like that.

So you see, the only way to get rid of guns in our country is to get rid of liberals first, because without liberals, we wouldn't need our guns for protection any longer.

Wow.....Your brain really is defective, isn't it?

Bringing out your finest debate tactics I see. :blahblah:

Claiming that all criminals are liberals, but no conservatives are is hardly something worthy of debate. It's only worthy of ridicule.

Nutbags are trying to claim that the second amendment ensures their right to go to a convenience store at night with a gun.

That's awesome.

If I am a law abiding citizen, what threat am I if I am armed? See, there is your problem, you think everyone is like you...a criminal and murderer just waiting to happen when some inanimate object like a gun whispers sweet nothings in your ear. Luckily all of us don't share your mental handicap.

Now I'm a criminal and a murderer? Awesome. I'm so glad that we finally have a lucid conservative posting here. You are a winner!

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims.

you are righjt on that score, that fucking murderer in Oregon was a muslime. :up:
and i knew it as soon as i saw a photo of him. :up:

Of course he is. There, there........it's gonna be OK.

Having trouble coming up with some names? Poor guy.

I would say the poor guy is the one with his head up his ass. Maybe if you got yourself fitted with a plexiglass belly button you could at least see a little better. Good on you for admitting your ignorance of the subject tho.

That's awesome.

What is so important about maintaining loopholes in the background check laws?

Why do people want to carry a gun? I don't understand that. I guess what that shooter did yesterday is just well, what happens, he had every right to a gun just like you think you do.
Look what happened.

Forum List

Back