How Corporations Fake Job Availability and Avoid Hiring Americans to Hire Immigrant Work Visa Labor

It goes beyond faking job availability and avoiding hiring American citizens.
There are corporations that do hire Americans, but they then intentionally make life so difficult for them that they either quit or get fired. Using this "inability to retain American workers", they show a "need" to fill those jobs with L-1/L-2/H-1B visa holders. Once they have their visa workers, they have a compliant workforce who won't make waves owing to the fact that they're continued stay in this country is entirely dependent on the whim of the corporation.
I almost feel sorry for the visa holders, being effectively indentured servants to those corporations. They can be treated like crap but can't say squat about it unless they want a one-way ticket home.

There's not much difference, really, between American and visa workers. The visa worker get sent back to their homeland, Americans get a one-way ticket to bankruptcy, both are enslaved just different destinations. Corporations are invincible.
Business Visas NEVER go home.
They are hired to replace Blacks.

I wonder if that contract is up soon and that is why we are befriending Iran. SA is in a real bind, all they have is oil and with the low oil prices you can bet they are hurting. Iran is so much further progressed in all areas, and not as dependent on oil.
The Saudis know that new forms of energy are on the horizon and they are blowing out their oil reserves while the prices are good.
But they still only accept US dollars for now.

If that changes then the US dollar becomes a real floating currency and that scares the shit out of Wall Street and the Federal Reserve.

There's not much difference, really, between American and visa workers. The visa worker get sent back to their homeland, Americans get a one-way ticket to bankruptcy, both are enslaved just different destinations. Corporations are invincible.
The situation for older Americans is one of great difficulty as they are prey to many scams and legal pit falls.

The best anti-dote is to have a good network of friends and save every dime you can till retirement.

I wonder if that contract is up soon and that is why we are befriending Iran. SA is in a real bind, all they have is oil and with the low oil prices you can bet they are hurting. Iran is so much further progressed in all areas, and not as dependent on oil.
The Saudis know that new forms of energy are on the horizon and they are blowing out their oil reserves while the prices are good.
But they still only accept US dollars for now.

If that changes then the US dollar becomes a real floating currency and that scares the shit out of Wall Street and the Federal Reserve.

I guess that would be the reason for push of the TTP trade deal.

There are corporations that do hire Americans, but they then intentionally make life so difficult for them that they either quit or get fired. Using this "inability to retain American workers", they show a "need" to fill those jobs with L-1/L-2/H-1B visa holders. Once they have their visa workers, they have a compliant workforce who won't make waves owing to the fact that they're continued stay in this country is entirely dependent on the whim of the corporation.
I almost feel sorry for the visa holders, being effectively indentured servants to those corporations. They can be treated like crap but can't say squat about it unless they want a one-way ticket home.

There is some difference.
American workers can't be fired without cause (for the most part) without the employer risking financial and/or legal penalties. The employers will do their best to have the American quit so that they don't have to dig too far to find something to fire them for.
Visa workers, on the other hand, don't have the protection Americans do. One word from the employer, and they're gone.

American workers can't be fired without cause (for the most part) without the employer risking financial and/or legal penalties. The employers will do their best to have the American quit so that they don't have to dig too far to find something to fire them for.
Visa workers, on the other hand, don't have the protection Americans do. One word from the employer, and they're gone.

Didn't say there was no difference, said there wasn't much. Corporations can "manufacture" cause if they want to, so they really don't have to dig. Besides, an employee doesn't stand a chance, typically, litigating a claim against a corporation as the individual's financial costs involved make it a no-brainer.

Corporations are extremely powerful and can manipulate whatever they choose, particularly the NYSE.
And they do every damned day. That is why I have ZERO cash in the markets. Eventually we will reach a point where the Wall Street banks and the corporations can no longer keep all the plates spinning.
The plates will keep spinning as long as the government and Fed allow it.

Thanks to an unlimited central government, in cahoots with big business, the fleecing of America will continue.
Bullshit...Politicians need contributions to run for office.

Trump doesn't.

Employees replaced by Business Visas have never had a case upheld in court.
Judges are bought and paid for.

Corporations are extremely powerful and can manipulate whatever they choose, particularly the NYSE.
And they do every damned day. That is why I have ZERO cash in the markets. Eventually we will reach a point where the Wall Street banks and the corporations can no longer keep all the plates spinning.
The plates will keep spinning as long as the government and Fed allow it.

Thanks to an unlimited central government, in cahoots with big business, the fleecing of America will continue.
Bullshit...Politicians need contributions to run for office.

Trump doesn't.
I'm voting for Trump.
The others can go to Hell.

Corporations hate american workers. They can get the work done for a fraction of an acceptable wage. Yet there ate those who would protect them at all costs.

I was wondering why all the Oakland Raiders was Japanese .

What aaare you talking about? Huh??

Right over your head.

Right over your head.

Maybe so, but Dude, you made no sense on that post!

Only under Republicans. Democrats make Blacks work so we are not the slaves supporting them.

Only under Republicans. Democrats make Blacks work so we are not the slaves supporting them.

Where do you live where this occurs?
It does NOT occur in many Black neighborhoods on Long Island or NYC.
And what type of hourly wage do you consider to be non-slave wages?

Forum List

Back