How Could Have Trump Prevented The War Against Israel?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I know that he always says this at his rallies but I don't understand how he could have prevented it. I understand how he could have prevented the war against Ukraine because he has always been on Putin's good side, but preventing the war against Israel confuses me. 😕

Last edited:
I know that he always says this at his rallies but I don't understand how he could have prevented it. I understand how he could have prevented the war against Ukraine because he has always been on Putin's side, but preventing the war against Israel confuses me. 😕

Always been on Putins side? Then why didn't Putin invade under Trump? Logic would say if Trump is on his side, that's when you invade, right?

I know that he always says this at his rallies but I don't understand how he could have prevented it. I understand how he could have prevented the war against Ukraine because he has always been on Putin's good side, but preventing the war against Israel confuses me. 😕
Step one, Trump would stop giving money to Iran, which is funding the war against Israel

Israel funds Hamas through Qatar. Netanyahu bragged about it.
That used to be the policy

It was based on the hope that it would avoid a war such as the IDF is engaged in now

Obviously that calculation was wrong

Let's be specific, because I don't want to get into Ukraine or any other conflict.

Here specifically, after the fact, I think he would demand and pressure
for quick and total victory, and at the least not prevent Israel from
doing what's required.

Before that, it's a slippery slope because we can only assume,
but a more concrete thing sometimes taken for granted,
which Trump naturally projects and communicates
very precisely, is the understanding of what
weakness provokes, and its direct results
not only for US but it's allies, and any
sense of order for a new generation.

Regardless of what foreign policy
position a Republican takes.

There's clarity about the
stakes of the choice.

Last edited:
He would have prevented it by his policies. Bad actors may have hated him but they respected him and knew he meant what he said. They needed the USA a whole lot more than they wanted to attack somebody.

When he took office it was not long before Russia was no longer threatening the Ukraine, China was not threatening Taiwan, North Korea stopped firing provocative missiles over South Korea and Japan, Iran stopped saber rattling because the sanctions made it difficult for them to export terrorism. Hamas (and all the other militant anti-Israel factions) knew very well that ANY bad acts on their part would result in terrible consequences including making it impossible for them to get weapons and conduct war.

The result was the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes.

God willing, he will do it again beginning in 2025.

Biden was the opposite, nobody took his mild threats seriously, and nobody feared retaliation by him if they engaged in bad acts. In fact they knew he would most likely appease them with funding which he has done. So North Korea is firing missiles again, China's invasion of Taiwan seems imminent, we are funding multiple wars/conflicts at enormous cost to Americans and we are teetering on the brink of WWIII.

He would have prevented it by his policies. Bad actors may have hated him but they respected him and knew he meant what he said. They needed the USA a whole lot more than they wanted to attack somebody.

When he took office it was not long before Russia was no longer threatening the Ukraine, China was not threatening Taiwan, North Korea stopped firing provocative missiles over South Korea and Japan, Iran stopped saber rattling because the sanctions made it difficult for them to export terrorism. Hamas (and all the other militant anti-Israel factions) knew very well that ANY bad acts on their part would result in terrible consequences including making it impossible for them to get weapons and conduct war.

The result was the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes.

Biden was the opposite, nobody took his mild threats seriously, and nobody feared retaliation by him if they engaged in bad acts. So North Korea is firing missiles again, China's invasion of Taiwan seems imminent, we are funding multiple wars/conflicts at enormous cost to Americans and we are teetering on the brink of WWIII.

God willing, he will do it again beginning in 2025.
Disenfranchising the Palestinians is not smart, but that's exactly what Trump did. He's a moron.

Trump said only he could get Evan Gershkovich released from Russia.

"Trump said he was the only person who could convince Putin to release Evan Gershkovich. He was wrong."

The problem was Trump does this all the time. He claims he's the only one who can do something. I guess instinctively he chooses things that you can't disprove. The war in the Ukraine, it had already happened. So he could say "wouldn't have happened with me in charge", which is bullshit, but he can't be shown to be bullshitting.

You can make an argument as to why Russia was always going to do this. That Russia had been saving up money for this for 10 years, that when Trump was president the Russians weren't ready (as if they were reading in 2022 militarily, but financially they were).

But this doesn't resonate with simple people. People who don't understand complex politics. They see simple things. The war started when Biden was president, they don't see what happened in the years before this.

So Trump can get away with it.

He's saying the Israeli one because it's the same thing. It makes him look more like a God, someone who's got loads of control, and nobody can convince simple people that he's wrong because there's no one fact that say "he's wrong".

untrue since Trump signed a waiver for Iraq to buy Iranian electricity.

Trump grants Iraq a new 90-day sanctions waiver ...

View attachment 1016461
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2019/03/19 › trump-administr...

Mar 19, 2019 — The Trump administration is granting Iraq a renewed 90-day waiver exempting it from U.S. sanctions on Iran, a State Department official told ...
No president is perfect or always consistent

Everyone makes mistakes and I see thst as one of Trump’s

Forum List

Back