How could this ever happen in America?

Lead Plaintiff Garland Favorito added, “Watching the attorneys make such ludicrous, dishonest arguments with a straight face while seeking to destroy the ballots and charge us fees for winning arguments in court against them only serves to remind me of the massive Fulton County corruption that threatens the voting rights of every Georgian.”

More to come corruption this dip takes time to unearth

Boarded up windows....Late night ballot drops in DET. Huge one-way vote spikes as apparently you can run the same stack over and over? Unfolded Mail-In Ballots squirreled away in some ATL warehouse. At one time found with door open (un-guarded). Now they want to destroy all 2020 ballots.

Boarded up windows....Late night ballot drops in DET. Huge one-way vote spikes as apparently you can run the same stack over and over? Unfolded Mail-In Ballots squirreled away in some ATL warehouse. At one time found with door open (un-guarded). Now they want to destroy all 2020 ballots.
And that tote full of ballots that they claimed weren't ballots

The "Trump crazy" will come true this week when Biden attempts to debate. So exciting to see the "president" you support.
If you're so confident, why is it only your side working the refs?

Admit it. Even you know Trump is badly senile, and Biden is sharp. You're making it very obvious, so you may as well drop the charade.

If you're so confident, why is it only your side working the refs?

Admit it. Even you know Trump is badly senile, and Biden is sharp. You're making it very obvious, so you may as well drop the charade.
Why is "senile" a sudden problem now after we've experienced it the last 4 years?

Cheers!

Why is "senile" a sudden problem now after we've experienced it the last 4 years?
BIden is sharp. I've never encountered a single Biden-hater who wasn't obviously mentally addled in some way. Just look at this board.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your low-IQ droolers cult.

How do you explain the asswhupping Biden gave you at the SOTU? Will you go with the weepy "BUT MOMMY, HE WAS ON DRUGS!" lunacy that would confirm your own addled state?

BIden is sharp. I've never encountered a single Biden-hater who wasn't obviously mentally addled in some way. Just look at this board.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your low-IQ droolers cult.

How do you explain the asswhupping Biden gave you at the SOTU? Will you go with the weepy "BUT MOMMY, HE WAS ON DRUGS!" lunacy that would confirm your own addled state?
bwahahaha

Thanks for your opinion .. which is unfounded ... and expected.

The Lunacy is you think Biden is sharp.

Forum List

Back