HOW did Sanders beat out Jim Webb?

Sanders is a pathetic Clinton prop. He's been used to create the illusion Democrat voters have 'choice.' He never had any intention of trying to win. He's been a terrible Candidate. He hasn't put much effort in. He's completey sold his supporters out. They got duped. They should be pissed and demanding answers. Why did he throw the Election?

You know he was asking about Bernie Sanders, right?

Pretty sure you're thinking of Colonel Sanders. But I do agree with you, Colonel Sanders is a total sell out. KFC and Taco Bells combos are everywhere now.

Sanders has put no effort in at all. It's a rig-job. He never had any intention of trying to win. His supporters should be livid. He sold em out. It's shameful.
I think you are wrong. I believe Sanders is very much trying. Like him or not I believe the man is honest & trying his best. The super delegate nonsense is bullshit but even without them he will likely lose. His appeal is much like Ron Paul's in the way that he attracts mostly the youth & morons.....

Sorry bud lol

Sanders is a pathetic Clinton prop. He's been used to create the illusion Democrat voters have 'choice.' He never had any intention of trying to win. He's been a terrible Candidate. He hasn't put much effort in. He's completey sold his supporters out. They got duped. They should be pissed and demanding answers. Why did he throw the Election?

Pretty sure you're thinking of Colonel Sanders. But I do agree with you, Colonel Sanders is a total sell out. KFC and Taco Bells combos are everywhere now.

Sanders has put no effort in at all. It's a rig-job. He never had any intention of trying to win. His supporters should be livid. He sold em out. It's shameful.

I'll probably regret this, but please expand and tell me why you think he's put in "no effort at all".

Isn't that very obvious? Dude's invisible. Where is he? He's put in virtually no real effort. I think he was put in there to be a Hillary prop. Put in to give the illusion Democrat voters had 'choice.' The dude's completely flatlining at this point. He handed it to Clinton on a silver platter. I smell a rig-job. His supporters have been duped.

He's invisible? That doesn't even make sense.

He's getting HUGE turnouts for his rallies.

Seriously, you realize we're talking about Bernie Sanders, right?

This Democrat nomination is just Kabuki Theater between the Bolsheviks and the Menscheviks. Hillary has all the SuperDelegates, the best Goldman Sachs could buy; she could be indicted and still win the nomination

She had the Superdelegates at this time in '08, but then......
An articulate clean black man without a negro dialect kicked her ass.

Poor Bernie Sanders is none of those things.....

I think you are wrong. I believe Sanders is very much trying. Like him or not I believe the man is honest & trying his best. The super delegate nonsense is bullshit but even without them he will likely lose. His appeal is much like Ron Paul's in the way that he attracts mostly the youth & morons.....

Sorry bud lol

Nah, Ron Paul put in much more effort. Sanders is invisible. Where is he? He hasn't challenged Clinton a all. He hasn't seriously challenged even one position she has. He's serving it up on a silver platter for her. I don't believe he ever really intended to challenge her. I think the fix was in from the beginning. His supporters really should be angry.

This Democrat nomination is just Kabuki Theater between the Bolsheviks and the Menscheviks. Hillary has all the SuperDelegates, the best Goldman Sachs could buy; she could be indicted and still win the nomination

She had the Superdelegates at this time in '08, but then......
An articulate clean black man without a negro dialect kicked her ass.

Poor Bernie Sanders is none of those things.....

He polls favorably out west here. It'll come down to NY and PA

Sorry bud lol

Nah, Ron Paul put in much more effort. Sanders is invisible. Where is he? He hasn't challenged Clinton a all. He hasn't seriously challenged even one position she has. He's serving it up on a silver platter for her. I don't believe he ever really intended to challenge her. I think the fix was in from the beginning. His supporters really should be angry.

You can keep repeating it, but literally no one shares your opinion.

I'll probably regret this, but please expand and tell me why you think he's put in "no effort at all".

Isn't that very obvious? Dude's invisible. Where is he? He's put in virtually no real effort. I think he was put in there to be a Hillary prop. Put in to give the illusion Democrat voters had 'choice.' The dude's completely flatlining at this point. He handed it to Clinton on a silver platter. I smell a rig-job. His supporters have been duped.

He's invisible? That doesn't even make sense.

He's getting HUGE turnouts for his rallies.

Seriously, you realize we're talking about Bernie Sanders, right?

He hasn't seriously challenged Clinton on even one issue. He's handing it to her on a silver platter. He's not running like a Candidate who's serious about winning. He's flatlining. I don't believe he ever intended on really trying to win. He's sold his supporters out bigtime.

Sorry bud lol

When or if he gets serious about challenging Clinton, let me know. Because so far, he hasn't seriously challenged her on anything. It does look like he's handing her the Nomination. Sorry, but you folks have been duped.

Sorry bud lol

He's everywhere dude. You under a rock?
He may not challenge her in the way you think is best and I can agree with you on that but I chalk it up to his age & temperament. The man just doesn't seem capable of going there for whatever reason. Much like Carson really. Just not in his make up

I don't understand how someone like Webb was beaten out by a loon like Sanders.
Is there just no room in the Democratic party for those who don't bow to the extremist platform?

Webb puts some GOP to shame. The fact that he was even running speaks of an ulterior motive to me. But yes, there is no room for pragmatism in Democrat politics. It's all about white guilt and free sh**.

Is there just no room in the Democratic party for those who don't bow to the extremist platform?

How did Rump beat out John Kasich? Rand Paul? Chris Christie? George Pataki?

Figure it out.

Sorry bud lol

When or if he gets serious about challenging Clinton, let me know. Because so far, he hasn't seriously challenged her on anything. It does look like he's handing her the Nomination. Sorry, but you folks have been duped.

Repeat the exact same thing 7 more times. It might be true by that point. Maybe...

Sorry bud lol

He's everywhere dude. You under a rock?
He may not challenge her in the way you think is best and I can agree with you on that but I chalk it up to his age & temperament. The man just doesn't seem capable of going there for whatever reason. Much like Carson really. Just not in his make up

Not seeing a serious effort to win. He's just going through the motions. Ron Paul vigorously challenged his opponents. Sanders is completely flatlining. He isn't challenging Clinton on anything. Sorry, but i does look like he's serving up the Nomination to her. Until i see some real effort on his part, i have to believe it was a rig-job.

Webb puts some GOP to shame. The fact that he was even running speaks of an ulterior motive to me. But yes, there is no room for pragmatism in Democrat politics. It's all about white guilt and free sh**.
I was REALLY hoping he'd run, I'd be on board.

Some of the hardcore left wingers were inferring he's a racist because he's against PC/Identity Politics, their bread & butter.

Crazy nut thinks people should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Jim Webb says Democratic Party has lost its way

Sanders comes off as a likeable grandfather type

Webb has no neck and comes off as gruff and authoritarian

The Democrats are getting further left and the Republicans are getting further right. There is no room for common sense anymore, only blind allegiance to ideology.

Sorry bud lol

Repeat the exact same thing 7 more times. It might be true by that point. Maybe...

Whatever, your boy's just going through the motions. He hasn't mounted a serious effort to beat Clinton. No energy at all. Possibly the worst Presidential Candidate i've ever observed.

The one thing Bernie's never done in his life is --- "sell out". Everybody in the world knows that.

That post went thud. Doublethink doesn't always work.

What do you mean about his motive?

Admittedly I don't know a lot about the man but I liked some of what he said for the short time he was in the race.

Forum List

Back