How did the Americans manage to create such a grandiose architecture in such a short time?

Nimrod obviously corresponds to the Aryan Indra, the Babylonian Marduk, the Greek Apollo. Although there is no obvious image of a snake fighter, he is there as a trapper, it looks like. The name itself apparently meant "new tribe" or "new born"

Holy shit!

You are nuts because first it was ten percent then none, so let be clear you keep on shifting on shit and trying to proclaim America has no European lineage because man according to you come from Iraq…

Sharing a single common genetic marker would be a sign of more mixture between individual cultures, and not less.
He uses the correct numbers to come to the wrong conclusions ... :auiqs.jpg:

When you bake a cake, you start with a pile of individual ingredients ...
and the better you mix the ingredients the batter will be more monolithic if you are just looking for the egg distribution.

Last edited:

Sharing a single common genetic marker would be a sign of more mixture between individual cultures, and not less.

the absence of common markers rules out a common origin.

I mean he has a point with his mental midget rantings that we all come from one place and his argument might be humans came from here and not Iraq the birth of Civilization but I have to argue we do not know the entire history of humanity and have no way of understanding which way it flowed.

We have the theory of the land bridge and dates of when things are carbon dated but we are unsure we are the first civilization or where we really came from.

In the end I have to work and Rupol need to learn history and genetic coding before discussing it…

Hell, he believe State courts don’t have to answer to the USSC, so ya know he has limited knowledge…

I mean he has a point with his mental midget rantings that we all come from one place and his argument might be humans came from here and not Iraq the birth of Civilization but I have to argue we do not know the entire history of humanity and have no way of understanding which way it flowed.

We have the theory of the land bridge and dates of when things are carbon dated but we are unsure we are the first civilization or where we really came from.

In the end I have to work and Rupol need to learn history and genetic coding before discussing it…

Hell, he believe State courts don’t have to answer to the USSC, so ya know he has limited knowledge…
There is a point that humanity originated from two or more places. In general, the gap between chthonic and shamanic cultures indirectly confirms this.
And maybe America was the second hearth.
Some studies suggest that the mustang was the ancestor of all horses.

If I tell you where humanity came from will you shut the fuck up?

We came from Mars!

This is also very common in mythology. This is due to the fact that the European-African chthonic culture worshiped the earth, and the American-Asian shamanic culture worshiped the sky. In the ancient Aryan ritual there is a semantics of connection with the sky through fire. There may be some meaning, and in the collective unconscious it constantly pops up. In Mesopotamian and Gnostic myths, there is also a plot of mixing heavenly gods with people, and so on. This is also reflected in our psychology - the low opposes the high, they fight within us.

80d89813b830af48.jpg

Forum List

Back