How did the Americans manage to create such a grandiose architecture in such a short time?

Probably cheap labor, esp. given large numbers of people moving from farms to cities to find work.

While I will not argue that the U.S. did make marvelous strides in it Industry and Architecture the fact is it was influenced by Europeans…
if it were so, it would be the other way around. And in fact, Europe is still sitting in shit. They are only good at burning Russian gas, fucking Ukrainian whores and children, fucking each other in the ass and telling the world about the benefits of feminism and Eurocentrism. As they were forest savages, they remained.

if it were so, it would be the other way around. And in fact, Europe is still sitting in shit. They are only good at burning Russian gas, fucking Ukrainian whores and children, fucking each other in the ass and telling the world about the benefits of feminism and Eurocentrism. As they were forest savages, they remained.
Ummm, where do you think Tesla came from?

Where do you think all of the White Settlers came from?

Yes, Europe and Russia, so let remember your missed up view need a reality check you nimrod and the first car is from Europe and again Tesla came from Europe and I mean the man not the company you simple minded Vodka drinker!

He should come to Austin to get a good look at today American Inner City, but I digress you can find that anywhere in the World…
Yes, America is in decline right now. And this is precisely the fault of Europe.

Do not lie. It is enough to look at any city to understand this. Do you think American cities are scenery?

Even abandoned US villages look more solid than London sheds and Chinese villages that are made of cardboard and broken boxes. A lantern made in the USA can kill a buffalo. Chrysler made in the USA eats more than 10 European cars of the middle class. The concrete of one US skyscraper is enough to build an entire city in Italy. And so on.

Have you ever seen japanese houses?
Not sure of your intent but that is pretty funny

Yes, Europe and Russia, so let remember your missed up view need a reality check you nimrod and the first car is from Europe and again Tesla came from Europe and I mean the man not the company you simple minded Vodka drinker!
All this is nonsense. Genetics proves that Americans are not descended from Europeans, and their tales about their "great inventors" quickly break into reality, what we see in real photos and so on.

Yes, America is in decline right now. And this is precisely the fault of Europe.
How?

Oh tell me how Europe is the reason why American is in a decline?

You can’t even understand simple U.S. History or the fact America growth was because of European Settlers from Ireland, Germany, Poland and so on, so tell me unwise one how the Fuck is Europe to blame for America issues?

All this is nonsense. Genetics proves that Americans are not descended from Europeans, and their tales about their "great inventors" quickly break into reality, what we see in real photos and so on.
Holy shit!

Do tell me where White Americans came from?

Tesla is from Serbia and I tell ya Bell and Edison family or bloodline are from Europe the last damn time I noticed and so was Wright, Ford and so on, so tell us oh great unwise where the fuck did the White Society come from and for Bonus tell us where the Asians and Blacks came from?

German mid-range cars after 2000 are complete shit.
Their Bosch power tool used to be okay, but now it's also shit. In Europe there is nothing but shit and motherfuckers. They can't handle the wild pigs, they've dig all over Germany. They are only good at building brothels with whores from Eastern Europe. German whores are also shit. They don't even know how to make whores.
Hard to gauge your level of sincerity :stir:

There is no such thing as whites, all this is nonsense and political speculation, in science it only applies to a small group of northern Europeans, and Americans are no whiter than Mexicans or Hungarians.

Americans didn't come from anywhere, they always lived in America. This is proven by genetics.

There is no such thing as whites, all this is nonsense and political speculation, in science it only applies to a small group of northern Europeans, and Americans are no whiter than Mexicans or Hungarians.

Americans didn't come from anywhere, they always lived in America. This is proven by genetics.
Ummm, you are nuts!

You are confusing Natives vs Europeans and boy I tell you I am whiter than you and my family is from Europe and came through Canada to here!

I have no Native blood in me boy!

I have an American lantern. It shines for about 400 meters and does not lose focus at the same time.

My friend had a motorola phone, he hit it against the wall every day when he was arguing with his wife.

American chainsaws were guaranteed for 5 years of continuous operation.

Are you a dude from America?
I have to believe you're just pulling our leg but this is good stuff

Ummm, you are nuts!

You are confusing Natives vs Europeans and boy I tell you I am whiter than you and my family is from Europe and came through Canada to here!

I have no Native blood in me boy!
I don’t confuse anything, Americans are natives, there are few European markers in America.

I described the historical background in several topics

In particular, here about the archaeological traces in Asia.

It's pretty obvious there. America has always been the source of the technological development of Eurasia.

I don’t confuse anything, Americans are natives, there are few European markers in America.

I described the historical background in several topics

In particular, here about the archaeological traces in Asia.

It's pretty obvious there. America has always been the source of the technological development of Eurasia.
Jesus fucking Christ you Slavic nutter the fact is All of White America have ancestors from Europe and where the European blood came from is a different subject!

Jesus, how much Roosian Vodka have you drunk?

It is true Vikings were here long before the first settlers from England, France and Spain but today White America is from European Ancestry and now let not confused it where Europeans came from because yes it has been proven many regions of Europe are from Russian Steep blood ( Just like you Ivan the mindless ) but again all of today White society in the U.S. has links to Europe and is proven by DNA!

In Europe, too, everything is the same here. Flashes of technological civilization in Europe coincide with American markers: La Tène culture and Scandinavian metal. It is there that the remains of haplogroup Q.

The rest of Europe was savages and only borrowed technology. Part of Europe remained wild even after the fall of Rome. These are hard scientific facts.

Jesus fucking Christ you Slavic nutter the fact is All of White America have ancestors from Europe and where the European blood came from is a different subject!

Jesus, how much Roosian Vodka have you drunk?

It is true Vikings were here long before the first settlers from England, France and Spain but today White America is from European Ancestry and now let not confused it where Europeans came from because yes it has been proven many regions of Europe are from Russian Steep blood ( Just like you Ivan the mindless ) but again all of today White society in the U.S. has links to Europe and is proven by DNA!
Once again: there are almost no europeans in America. At least not more 10%. It is a fact

Forum List

Back