🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Did thousands of African newcomers Vote?

That's why we need Trump's new immigration policies implemented ASAP.
Immigration | The White House
"To protect American workers, the President supports ending chain migration, eliminating the Visa Lottery, and moving the country to a merit-based entry system. These reforms will advance the safety and prosperity of all Americans while helping new citizens assimilate and flourish."

How Did thousands of African newcomers Vote?
A city in Maine that is home to thousands of African newcomers has elected a Somali American to its city council to its city council Somali who was target of threats wins US municipal election

This nation is so full of ignorant fucks....we invite foreign savages to infiltrate our democracy...you haven’t heard?
Much of Mexifornia is run by foreign pieces of shits and look how good it’s working.

Where did you get those people voted? Your link just says Maine is home to many africans. Not that they voted
So you think they did not vote? Im sure all those native Mainiacs voted for a Somali American. next you will be telling me the native Mainiacs voted for Sharia Law

Last edited:
Cool, she basically told the internet trolls to fuck off and won her election.

I am not sure at 23 she brings much in the way of insight to local government, but whatever. Not my city.

Where did you get those people voted? Your link just says Maine is home to many africans. Not that they voted
So you think they did not vote? Im sure all those native Mainiacs voted for a Somali American. ext you will be telling me the native Mainiacs voted for Sharia Law
If not acquainted with the local laws for voting in Maine.

So you think they did not vote? Im sure all those native Mainiacs voted for a Somali American. ext you will be telling me the native Mainiacs voted for Sharia Law

From your own link:

The attacks didn’t seem to faze voters. Khalid won with nearly 70% of the vote to make history in the former mill city.

and

Somalis began moving to Lewiston two decades ago in search of affordable housing after many settled in Portland, 36 miles (58 kilometers) away. The city of 36,000, second in population in Maine only to Portland, is now home to more than 5,000 Africans.

Looks like white people did vote for her. I know it's a scary world out there for you, but the times they are a changin'.

They don’t assimilate democrats tell them to create there own country here. Own culture.. I know many in Lewiston afraid to walk down the street

Last edited:
Democrats flood poor Vulnerable communities with the words poor and unintelligent. Can’t speak English and tell the whites there that they should accept it or you are racist

Last edited:
They don’t assimilate democrats tell them to create there own country here. Own culture.. I know many in Lewiston afraid to walk down the street

UnAmerican pieces of shits like HappyJoy celebrate anytime America becomes a little less American. I’m honestly starting to believe that Hitler was right all along.
(anyone piss their pants yet?)

UnAmerican pieces of shits like HappyJoy celebrate anytime America becomes a little less American. I’m honestly starting to believe that Hitler was right all along.

You agree with Hitler but I'm un-American? What's the matter, someone spit in your hummus?

You agree with Hitler but I'm un-American? What's the matter, someone spit in your hummus?

Consider the context like an intelligent person would.
You disgusting lowlifes are hell-bent on giving our nation to the world while good real Americans stand firmly against that. This shit isn’t trivial.
Hitler refused to give his nation to Jews...he was hell-bent on keeping Germany German.

I doubt if the Africans outnumber the rest of the Maine voters so it seems that Maine is getting what it wants. They have always been a little quirky up there. Maybe there is something in the water.

And the flaccid tears being shed over it is just an added bonus.

"Among native-born Americans, Trump won 49 percent to Clinton’s 45 percent. Among the foreign-born, Clinton won 64 percent to Trump's 31 percent."

that's what it's all about, my friends!

You disgusting lowlifes are hell-bent on giving our nation to the world while good real Americans stand firmly against that. This shit isn’t trivial.
Hitler refused to give his nation to Jews...he was hell-bent on keeping Germany German.

^Likes Hitler.

^Likes Hitler.

There’s a patriot element in protecting country AT ALL COSTS....you wouldn’t understand as it is globalism you unAmericans seek.

^Likes Hitler.

There’s a patriot element in protecting country AT ALL COSTS....you wouldn’t understand as it is globalism you unAmericans seek.

^Thinks Fascism would be helpful to a country's citizens.

Forum List

Back