TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Among Biden's 'newcomers' are fine folks like this who encourage and instruct his fellow 'newcomers" how to seize property and claim squatters rights.

There are the dregs fine folks coming to your neighborhood bringing the favela to you.

A migrant TikToker with a 500,000-strong online following is offering his comrades tips on how to “invade” unoccupied homes and invoke squatter’s rights in the United States.

Venezuelan national Leonel Moreno, who appears to live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, said in a recent video that under US law, “if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it.”

Among Biden's 'newcomers' are fine folks like this who encourage and instruct his fellow 'newcomers" how to seize property and claim squatters rights.

There are the dregs fine folks coming to your neighborhood bringing the favela to you.

A migrant TikToker with a 500,000-strong online following is offering his comrades tips on how to “invade” unoccupied homes and invoke squatter’s rights in the United States.

Venezuelan national Leonel Moreno, who appears to live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, said in a recent video that under US law, “if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it.”
Do not try that shiite in small towns, it will not go well! Think pitch forks and nooses

It would be a pleasure for that guy to try to take my home.

I don't care how bad you think you are. One thing I discovered in Somalia.....being bad doesn't make you bulletproof.

True but for some who aren't mature or expecting such evil, it can be really bad. Most Americans are naive.
They think bad things only happen to others, not them.

I've heard it a million times. All Country songs sound the same. They just change the fucking words.
Well then why did you listen to it so many times?
I thought it was cool, but its not for everyone. my mother was a good shot back in the 50s. Grew up in the country with trespassers. She never shot anyone.

Well then why did you listen to it so many times?
I thought it was cool, but its not for everyone. my mother was a good shot back in the 50s. Grew up in the country with trespassers. She never shot anyone.

The way she's being careless with her muzzle discipline, she's gonna eventually blow her fucking face off.

Forum List

Back