• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
How did you find USMB?
By accident?
Told about it?
Looking for an active message board?

Well, I was looking for some reference when it came up. I checked it out and liked that it was less censored than other boards. I joined up.

I purposefully looked for a Message Board using the XenForo software because I had been on another board using it and like the format. It's been interesting to say the least....

I purposefully looked for a Message Board using the XenForo software because I had been on another board using it and like the format. It's been interesting to say the least....
..never heard of that one...

..never heard of that one...

it's not a Message Board... it's the software interface for this Message Board and another one I was on...
If you look at the VERY bottom left corner when you are on here... (see below)

Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2015 XenForo Ltd.

This is the software USMB uses -

I was on another board that was constantly having server issues...

... many of the board members complained about it...

... finally I got tired of it and Googled 'discussion forums'...

... so Granny an' Uncle Ferd packed a bag...

... an' here we came.

... an' here we came.
....and happily lived ever after...

... an' here we came.

You've been here quite a while too :)

I don't recall exactly. I was permanently banned from another board twice. (right wing freakazoid site) Neither was for TOS violations. I was just off message.

I think I was getting totally disgusted with the moderators on other forums and was looking for somewhere people could discuss without having do-gooders sticking their noses into things.

How did you find USMB?
By accident?
Told about it?

I was at the Homestead Miami Speedway early March of this year. Where I can drive my Italian car up to 180mph without getting a ticket. I arrived early before my car. While waiting this mechanic which I know him for a long time was on his IPad. I asked him what he is up to then he showed me this site. He is not a member but he love reading it. I know he is reading my post.
I became a member in 3/18/15.

We have rookies, gold, platinum, senior, vip, silver membership. But I do not understand why we have these weird memberships especially old timers.
Like for example waltky Wise Ol' Monkey. How did that happen? Does anyone know?

How did you find USMB?
By accident?
Told about it?

I was at the Homestead Miami Speedway early March of this year. Where I can drive my Italian car up to 180mph without getting a ticket. I arrived early before my car. While waiting this mechanic which I know him for a long time was on his IPad. I asked him what he is up to then he showed me this site. He is not a member but he love reading it. I know he is reading my post.
I became a member in 3/18/15.

Interesting story! Thanks for sharing :)

I got some taunting e-mails from poster Mal (he got my e-mail by misusing his mod status on another board that is now defunct) that told me about this place. I checked it out and liked it.

I got some taunting e-mails from poster Mal (he got my e-mail by misusing his mod status on another board that is now defunct) that told me about this place. I checked it out and liked it.
Lucky us...;)

I actually don't know how I got here. I found a similar forum through a google search, but it was apparently being run by a person who wouldn't let just anyone be a part of it. I said something that I guess they didn't like and so I am guessing that they banned me from the place, but if they did, this is the forum that I was taken to whenever I tried to go to the one that I was at first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I was doing some research at the Stormfront site and inadvertently cliked on the USMB link there. It turned out just the way I expected.

:lol: just kidding!

First message board that hasn't threatened to ban me for simply stating what I think or know is the truth.

Alipac banned me for 4+ years because I said if Ron Paul was in charge we never would've went to war against Germany and there wouldn't be a single Jew left alive today. Democratic underground banned me for calling myself a Thomas Payne Liberal. ie Libertarian. Funny, William Gheene never stopped being my friend on Facebook.

Other boards have silly rules like you can't say anything bad about Muslims, or can't accuse Israel of apartheid. The truth is the truth regardless of what silly rules you stick in place.

Last edited:
A good friend from another forum suggested this place but sadly he doesn't post that much here.

Forum List

Back