How did you meet?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I always thought it interesting to hear how people met their spouse. Some have had more than one so just for the sake of conversation, let's go with the current spouse or partner you have.

Tell me your story. How did you meet?

i met my wife at a club. she was with her BF at the time. we danced a few dances together, she gave me her number, I called her like a week later. it went form there

I met my wife 11 years ago this coming Friday at a motorcycle club's bar in Nevada. I took her home the following morning. We didn't see each other the next day. The day after that I called her and she stayed at my house for the next three years. Then we got married and bought our own place. Tomorrow evening I am going to take her to our favorite steak house for dinner and drinks to celebrate the day we met.

First time I met my wife in my relative’s home. And I got the number from my aunty.

Last edited:
I met my wife at a Halloween Party but she wasn't in costume. She walked by and my heart went "thumpa-thumpa".

i met my wife at a club. she was with her BF at the time. we danced a few dances together, she gave me her number, I called her like a week later. it went form there
You da' man! :clap2:

Forum List

Back