How do Clinton advocates believe the tax code should work?

Accountants should:

• Minimize taxes paid

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Maximize taxes paid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters .
I’m horrified how little you understand.

His tax records are not released.

The portion published by the NYT was done so illegally, of course this regimes DOJ will do nothing about it.

Tissue?

Nope, just proves once again you regressives loves your criminals and how corrupt this regime is.

What regime? And as the entire Trump candidacy rests on what Julian Assange can trot out….your post takes on a bizarre amount of humor.

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters .

The portion published by the NYT was done so illegally, of course this regimes DOJ will do nothing about it.

His attorney is threatening legal action. he he he

As it should be, but they broke federal law, it's the DOJ's job to enforce the law.

Tissue?

Somehow I am not surprised that you don't take any issue with such illegal things. However, if Trump would do something illegal, the world would end! In fact, it ends even if he has merely complied with the tax code.

What a bigot.

".. if Trump would do something illegal.."

IF?????????????????

A other clueless moron who does not understand how business works.
I think we all know how business works, the problem is that too many republicans seem to think that what is good for Exxon-mobil or Citigroup is good for main street USA. At least that's how they sell their constant attempts to grease the skids for big business.

Tissue?

Somehow I am not surprised that you don't take any issue with such illegal things. However, if Trump would do something illegal, the world would end! In fact, it ends even if he has merely complied with the tax code.

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

I think we all know how business works, the problem is that too many republicans seem to think that what is good for Exxon-mobil or Citigroup is good for main street USA. At least that's how they sell their constant attempts to grease the skids for big business.

If you think Clinton is the anti big-business candidate, you are not quite living in this world. That's the other guy...

Tissue?

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

14448849_1187832224613302_7237806153624169330_n.jpg

Run a company the size of Trump and see how many times you will be sued!

Even Warren Buffett has been sued over taxes!

Warren Buffett's Company NetJets Sued For Millions In Unpaid Taxes | Huffington Post

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters . For years they have cried about the monolithic mess that is the US tax code, but it seems that they don't even understand the very basics. So please answer the simple question above.

Even worse, they seem to think that if a corporation loses a bunch of money, it should be obligated to still pay taxes when building back the lost assets, even though nothing was gained. This is at complete odds with ALL reputable accounting standards. These people are completely clueless morons speaking about things way out of their depth, it's hard to believe they can tie their shoes. It's painful to watch them demonstrate their ignorance regarding everything everyday.

Wow. That's news to me!

Please post a link to where he released his tax returns.

I would also like to see where anyone said that your tax accountant should "maximize" taxes paid.

Where do you guys get this stuff?

Plenty of people have said he should have paid more in taxes. If he followed the tax code, who cares?

Now, if he evaded taxes by illegal activity, he should go to jail. It's pretty simple.

Tissue?

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

Warren Buffett's Company NetJets Sued For Millions In Unpaid Taxes | Huffington Post

Warren must be a misogynist racist...or racist misogynist...I am not exactly sure which one.

Tissue?

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

Warren must be a misogynist racist...or racist misogynist...I am not exactly sure which one.

He claims he want to pay more taxes and yet companies connected to him paid lobbyists to work hard to keep Congress from granting his wishes!

Tissue?

Nope, just proves once again you regressives loves your criminals and how corrupt this regime is.

What regime? And as the entire Trump candidacy rests on what Julian Assange can trot out….your post takes on a bizarre amount of humor.

Aw, deflection, the last gasp of a losing regressive, good job!

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

If you think Clinton is the anti big-business candidate, you are not quite living in this world. That's the other guy...
In the unlikely event Trump gets elected he will sign whatever the fuck a republican congress sends him and republicans still want to put a big tax cut for the wealthy on the credit card and then look for ways to pay for it by shifting the tax burden downward and cutting services for the poor. All they have to do is call it something like the "whole bunch of jobs and prosperity for everyone act". They can still sell you the same old trickle down scam but everyone else quit buying that shit a long time ago.

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

In the unlikely event Trump gets elected he will sign whatever the fuck a republican congress sends him and republicans still want to put a big tax cut for the wealthy on the credit card and then look for ways to pay for it by shifting the tax burden downward and cutting services for the poor. All they have to do is call it something like the "whole bunch of jobs and prosperity for everyone act". They can still sell you the same old trickle down scam but everyone else quit buying that shit a long time ago.

Nice story... but you have no evidence at all. Remember, Trump has been speaking about this sort of thing for 30 years. He will not be fooled.

Clinton on the other hand will expand the loopholes for her special interest, just the norm.

Tissue?

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

Another RWNJ traitor who believes business owners should be crooked. I've always owned my own business, built it from scratch and now comfortable retired.

Still waiting for you to post a link to where Drumpf released his tax returns.

Hint: He did not.

:rolleyes:

Tissue?

I agree; you don’t want to talk about his returns and not paying taxes… only legalities or illegalities.

Why don’t you stick to the topic at hand bitch?

IF?????????????????

Nice story... but you have no evidence at all. Remember, Trump has been speaking about this sort of thing for 30 years. He will not be fooled.

Clinton on the other hand will expand the loopholes for her special interest, just the norm.

Drumpf has also "been speaking about" more jobs in the US, instead of sending them to other countries.

Why do you think he would say that when the proof of his real beliefs is so readily available?

Tissue?

What a bigot.

IF?????????????????

Another RWNJ traitor who believes business owners should be crooked. I've always owned my own business, built it from scratch and now comfortable retired.

Still waiting for you to post a link to where Drumpf released his tax returns.

Hint: He did not.

:rolleyes:

Yeah Norman Where is the 2015 Tax Return? Or 2014, or 2013, or 2012….those years are not being audited any longer….are they?

Drumpf has also "been speaking about" more jobs in the US, instead of sending them to other countries.

Why do you think he would say that when the proof of his real beliefs is so readily available?

At the same time, he’s been selling his labeled material that was made in other countries.

Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters . For years they have cried about the monolithic mess that is the US tax code, but it seems that they don't even understand the very basics. So please answer the simple question above.

Even worse, they seem to think that if a corporation loses a bunch of money, it should be obligated to still pay taxes when building back the lost assets, even though nothing was gained. This is at complete odds with ALL reputable accounting standards. These people are completely clueless morons speaking about things way out of their depth, it's hard to believe they can tie their shoes. It's painful to watch them demonstrate their ignorance regarding everything everyday.
CAN you please explain what Trump Corporation and their business failures has to do with him paying his own personal income taxes that were evaluated by the NYTimes???

they were his own personal income taxes, right? NOT the business income taxes?

Tissue?

I agree; you don’t want to talk about his returns and not paying taxes… only legalities or illegalities.

Why don’t you stick to the topic at hand bitch?

1. His returns are none of your business unless he decides to make them so. There's no requirement for him to release them.

2. According to the NYT article, he COULD have extended those loses up to 18 years, because that what the law allows, there is no evidence he did so. Subsequent profits might have erased that loss in a year or two. No one knows how or for how long it was applied.

3. I'm sure you don't pay taxes you don't legally owe, so you're proving yourself a hypocrite saying Trump should have.

4, Almost forgot, the topic is how the tax code works.

I believe the taxpayer field should be level.

It isn't. Not even close.

Tax expenditures are the worst kind of corruption in our government today. People whine about "The Establishment", and yet they are clueless about the utter corruption behind tax credits, deduction, and exemptions.

The dumb sheep are programmed to bleev they are getting to keep more of their money when they take a deduction, credit, or exemption. They are oblivious to two facts: 1) Tax rates are far higher than they would be without tax expenditures. 2) For every dollar you take out in a deduction, someone else has to make up the difference, thus making deductions a government gift which someone else has to pay for. Just like food stamps.

Higher tax rates, and higher health insurance rates, and higher home prices completely cancel out your deductions, credits, and exemptions. They are a means to transfer wealth from the pockets of the middle class to the special interests who pay a lot of money to Congressman and Senators to keep those deductions, exemptions, and credits alive.

Your mortgage interest deduction is cancelled out by your house costing more because of that deduction. So your MIB is a zero sum game for you.

But mortgage lenders, brokers, and real estate agents make more profits from higher home prices.

SUCKERS!

Tax deductions, credits, and exemptions are robbing you to make the upper part of the food chain wealthier.

And you are paying higher tax rates to help make them wealthier. It's a trillion dollar con which the rubes have totally bought into hook, line, and sinker.

Oh. About that 47% which the Republicans were grinding and gnashing their teeth over in 2012. Remember that, rubes? You were REALLY, REALLY pissed off at the 47%.

Well, a big chunk of the 47% are people who use tax credits, exemptions, and deductions to zero out their tax bill.

People like Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back