How do Clinton advocates believe the tax code should work?

Accountants should:

• Minimize taxes paid

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Maximize taxes paid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now that Trump's tax record is released, I am mostly horrified at the complete lack of understanding of accounting or the tax code, by the truly regressive Clinton supporters . For years they have cried about the monolithic mess that is the US tax code, but it seems that they don't even understand the very basics. So please answer the simple question above.

Even worse, they seem to think that if a corporation loses a bunch of money, it should be obligated to still pay taxes when building back the lost assets, even though nothing was gained. This is at complete odds with ALL reputable accounting standards. These people are completely clueless morons speaking about things way out of their depth, it's hard to believe they can tie their shoes. It's painful to watch them demonstrate their ignorance regarding everything everyday.
I believe the taxpayer field should be level.

It isn't. Not even close.

Tax expenditures are the worst kind of corruption in our government today. People whine about "The Establishment", and yet they are clueless about the utter corruption behind tax credits, deduction, and exemptions.

The dumb sheep are programmed to bleev they are getting to keep more of their money when they take a deduction, credit, or exemption. They are oblivious to two facts: 1) Tax rates are far higher than they would be without tax expenditures. 2) For every dollar you take out in a deduction, someone else has to make up the difference, thus making deductions a government gift which someone else has to pay for. Just like food stamps.

Higher tax rates, and higher health insurance rates, and higher home prices completely cancel out your deductions, credits, and exemptions. They are a means to transfer wealth from the pockets of the middle class to the special interests who pay a lot of money to Congressman and Senators to keep those deductions, exemptions, and credits alive.

Oh. About that 47% which the Republicans were grinding and gnashing their teeth over in 2012. Remember that, rubes? You were REALLY, REALLY pissed off at the 47%.

Well, a big chunk of the 47% are people who use tax credits, exemptions, and deductions to zero out their tax bill.

People like Donald Trump.

You talk like Trump, and yet you hate him.

That is how powerful the media brainwashing is.

Nope, just proves once again you regressives loves your criminals and how corrupt this regime is.

What regime? And as the entire Trump candidacy rests on what Julian Assange can trot out….your post takes on a bizarre amount of humor.

Aw, deflection, the last gasp of a losing regressive, good job!

I agree; you don’t want to talk about his returns and not paying taxes… only legalities or illegalities.

Why don’t you stick to the topic at hand bitch?

1. His returns are none of your business unless he decides to make them so. There’s no requirement for him to release them.
He he he….that is great. As I said numerous times since the debate, I’d rather have the issue than the returns. Everyone knows he’s a lying sack of shit. The returns would only prove it. The “mystery” keeps his shadiness front and center.

2. According to the NYT article, he COULD have extended those loses up to 18 years, because that what the law allows, there is no evidence he did so. Subsequent profits might have erased that loss in a year or two. No one knows how or for how long it was applied.
Well, on Monday he said paying no taxes “makes him smart”. So what you’re saying is you’re messiah acted stupidly? Which was it?

3. I'm sure you don't pay taxes you don't legally owe, so you're proving yourself a hypocrite saying Trump should have.
[/quote]
When did I say that bitch? I did say that “legal” is one thing, “presidential” is another. If you want someone who does the least amount possible for his nation…well, I don’t know what to tell you. It’s strange that you guys want to know the least about your messiah, expect the least from your messiah, sell your soul for your messiah, and are willing to stomach any sort of bizarre stance your messiah takes…

If Donald Trump is a genius for using the tax code to zero out his taxes, what does that make all you taxpaying rubes who have to make up the difference?

Huh?

SUCKERS!

Last edited:
Nope, just proves once again you regressives loves your criminals and how corrupt this regime is.

What regime? And as the entire Trump candidacy rests on what Julian Assange can trot out….your post takes on a bizarre amount of humor.

Aw, deflection, the last gasp of a losing regressive, good job!

I agree; you don’t want to talk about his returns and not paying taxes… only legalities or illegalities.

Why don’t you stick to the topic at hand bitch?

1. His returns are none of your business unless he decides to make them so. There’s no requirement for him to release them.
He he he….that is great. As I said numerous times since the debate, I’d rather have the issue than the returns. Everyone knows he’s a lying sack of shit. The returns would only prove it. The “mystery” keeps his shadiness front and center.

2. According to the NYT article, he COULD have extended those loses up to 18 years, because that what the law allows, there is no evidence he did so. Subsequent profits might have erased that loss in a year or two. No one knows how or for how long it was applied.
Well, on Monday he said paying no taxes “makes him smart”. So what you’re saying is you’re messiah acted stupidly? Which was it?

3. I'm sure you don't pay taxes you don't legally owe, so you're proving yourself a hypocrite saying Trump should have.
[/QUOTE]When did I say that bitch? I did say that “legal” is one thing, “presidential” is another. If you want someone who does the least amount possible for his nation…well, I don’t know what to tell you. It’s strange that you guys want to know the least about your messiah, expect the least from your messiah, sell your soul for your messiah, and are willing to stomach any sort of bizarre stance your messiah takes…[/QUOTE]

1. Kind of like the hildabitches speeches to the big banks that she got 250,000 for. Why isn't she releasing the text of those?

2. I'm going to try to zero out my taxes this year, it will only take a couple of thousand in donations of crap I have lying around. I think that's smart of me, why should I apply that standard differently to anyone else.

3. He's a private citizen, even a president pays personal taxes as a citizen, so don't give me this crap that what he doing isn't presidential, your dear leader and the hildabitch does the same as Trump.

Forum List

Back