How do leftists justify their culture of dependency?

they 'justify' it by pointing to the 'eeeeevil rich'.....

they push nannyism to ensnare voters....poverty becomes a trap when there is no incentive to work...

"....They...." I doubt any of you morons personally know a real liberal. You're too busy shouting inside your own echo chamber.

I've never taken a dime in federal assistance, never had a nanny, but I also realize that most people have never owned businesses, took risks, lost tons of money, made tons of money, and trotted globally to do so on four continents, as I have. They simply want a good job that gives them some security. But that is being taken away from them in a power grab unlike we have seen since the Vanderbilts, Goulds, Rockefellers et al. one hundred years ago.

You idiots won't be happy until we have the return of sweat shops and factories with no windows and 12-year-olds running the machinery.

'real liberals' are total hypocrits.....

43472132.jpg

EASY answer:

Because YOU can afford it, and when you cant, you'll be dumb enough to work even harder to keep funding my freebies.

Get to work dumbass, I got billz!!!!

they 'justify' it by pointing to the 'eeeeevil rich'.....

they push nannyism to ensnare voters....poverty becomes a trap when there is no incentive to work...

"....They...." I doubt any of you morons personally know a real liberal. You're too busy shouting inside your own echo chamber.

I've never taken a dime in federal assistance, never had a nanny, but I also realize that most people have never owned businesses, took risks, lost tons of money, made tons of money, and trotted globally to do so on four continents, as I have. They simply want a good job that gives them some security. But that is being taken away from them in a power grab unlike we have seen since the Vanderbilts, Goulds, Rockefellers et al. one hundred years ago.

You idiots won't be happy until we have the return of sweat shops and factories with no windows and 12-year-olds running the machinery.

'real liberals' are total hypocrits.....

43472132.jpg

All leftists are hypocrites.

Rabbits don't joke. So what's that tell you?

That both of you are very stupid. Although to be honest I didnt need those posts to determine that.
Do show us this vast control of wealth please? We are very interested.

DUmbshit.
THe gov't has the power to tax every dollar earned and every dollar held. They have the power to define what dollar is to begin with.
Geez are you one fucking stupid asshole.

How do leftists justify their culture of dependency?

That's easy, it's not true, nor would we want it if it was.

It is true.
The poor are still poor and it has absolutely devastated the Black community, causing dependency, single parents, abortion and gangs.

When the civil Rights movement started they had a strong ideology of being independent.
What did the left do right after the civil rights bill?
They passed welfare and Medicaid knowing full well that it would cause dependency and keep the poor, poor just to get their votes and be able to control them.
“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” Lyndon Baines Johnson about the Great Society plan.
They had the same ideology with Slavery and the hateful Jim Crow laws, they just pulled the wool over many peoples eyes, that they had suddenly changed and was for them. It became a big plus for the left when whites and other minority groups got government assistance( vote for us because we give you things), but it has hit the black community very hard.

Everyone in this Nation wants to help with people that really need assistance, but government hand outs does more harm than good.

Forum List

Back