How do progressives live through July 4th?

Yes. After the democrat party lost the war.

Except you said the KKK were the only ones who could afford slaves. So they could afford something they couldn't buy anymore after they were formed?

No you rube. I said rich democrats were slave owners who invented the KKK Jose. Get your shit right fag. Say, you hear your Mayer let over 100 of his pet black folk get shot over the hollyday weekend?

Liberals thank the liberal forefathers who wrote the Declaration of Independence

No you rube. I said rich democrats were slave owners who invented the KKK Jose. Get your shit right fag.

First, that's not what you said. Here's what you said.

No one gives a duck about slavery as most people could not afford slaves except for the democrat party and their KKK.

so what you said was that the KKK and Democrats could afford slaves, even though the KKK didn't come along until after slavery ended.

Say, you hear your Mayer let over 100 of his pet black folk get shot over the hollyday weekend?

I'm not sure what a "Mayer" is exactly. Or a "Hollyday". I'm sure your barely literate ass meant Mayor and Holiday.

No you rube. I said rich democrats were slave owners who invented the KKK Jose. Get your shit right fag.

First, that's not what you said. Here's what you said.

No one gives a duck about slavery as most people could not afford slaves except for the democrat party and their KKK.

so what you said was that the KKK and Democrats could afford slaves, even though the KKK didn't come along until after slavery ended.

Say, you hear your Mayer let over 100 of his pet black folk get shot over the hollyday weekend?

I'm not sure what a "Mayer" is exactly. Or a "Hollyday". I'm sure your barely literate ass meant Mayor and Holiday.

Oh, forgive me. The intent was that democrat party Klan members were the slave keepers.

Oh, forgive me. The intent was that democrat party Klan members were the slave keepers.

I don't think their is any "forgiving" your ignorance of history.

The CONSERVATIVES were the ones who wanted to keep slaves.
the CONSERVATIVES were the ones who formed the Klan.

When the Democratic Party decided they no longer could support them, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Forum List

Back