How do progressives live through July 4th?

You can bitch it's a troll thread but I really want to know how you do it. It's the most redneck holiday in the world. We go shoot some guns, BBQ, shoot fireworks, drink some beers and watch some Motorsport's. All of the things that piss you off. We go camping, start camp fires and ride our off road vehicles Willy nilly.

It's the ultimate redneck idiot party you claim to hate. How do you get through it?

How do progressives celebrate the anniversary of the most Liberal nation on the planet?

The same way everybody else does.

The difference being the progressives will wake up tomorrow because they have to go back to work to support the red welfare states.

At least they get to watch the news in the evening of the arrests and injuries to the redneck Darwin award crowd, and have a day after celebration there are a few less than the day before.

How gay. When all else fails, grammar nazi. It's commonly done among those who routinely get cuckold.

Naw, dude, I mock you because you are barely literate in a forum where literacy is required.

Yeah joe. Fact remains that you have been talking out your ass for awhile now. Mayhap if you had a clue you could motivate one to go be a shit, but you don't. Your just stuck in your Mormon, Vietnam rape vedio.

IMG_1375.JPG

You know what's great? We don't have Obabble as President to lecture us about how the U.S. is just some mediocre nation on July 4th.
Yeah, instead we have an orange real estate huckster telling us how America is fucked up but don't worry he'll make it great again.

Still a bit chapped? How about a nice heaping serving of:

13859071_1.jpg

You know what's great? We don't have Obabble as President to lecture us about how the U.S. is just some mediocre nation on July 4th.
Yeah, instead we have an orange real estate huckster telling us how America is fucked up but don't worry he'll make it great again.

View attachment 137051
What do Russian wingers have for 4th of July BBQ? Baby seals, whale ass, borscht, potatoes, and vodka?

You can bitch it's a troll thread but I really want to know how you do it. It's the most redneck holiday in the world. We go shoot some guns, BBQ, shoot fireworks, drink some beers and watch some Motorsport's. All of the things that piss you off. We go camping, start camp fires and ride our off road vehicles Willy nilly.

It's the ultimate redneck idiot party you claim to hate. How do you get through it?

My family watched baseball, smoked ribs, made potato salad and grilled corn on the cob. For dessert we enjoyed watermelon, grapes and strawberries. After the game we filled water canons with water and let our border collie / cattle dog mix chase the cascade - one of her favorite pastimes.

Now we are digesting, once we clean up the kitchen - both the outdoor one and the one in our home, my older son and I will play chess while the rest of the family watches TV while playing less demanding board games.

Going to watch fireworks is no longer on our agenda, too much traffic and way too crowded for 15 or 20 minutes of oohs and ahhs; besides, going into San Francisco (the largest fireworks on the West Coast) means we leave our backyard (now, calm and 84 degrees) and experiencing the wind, fog and low fifty degree temperatures at Pier 39.

View attachment 137051
What do Russian wingers have for 4th of July BBQ? Baby seals, whale ass, borscht, potatoes, and vodka?

I have no idea. Ask John Podesta.

Yeah joe. Fact remains that you have been talking out your ass for awhile now. Mayhap if you had a clue you could motivate one to go be a shit, but you don't. Your just stuck in your Mormon, Vietnam rape vedio.

I'm not sure what a 'vedio" is exactly. You must have learned about them in that "collage" you went to.

No more so then the times dictated. Still, I have zero guilt. It's all you Jose.

Except the times really didn't dictate sexism. Any more than they dictated slavery. The American revolution was one where a bunch of rich white men didn't want to pay their taxes to a relatively benevolent parliamentary democracy. It's not something to be that proud of.

I'm not sure what a 'vedio" is exactly. You must have learned about them in that "collage" you went to.

No more so then the times dictated. Still, I have zero guilt. It's all you Jose.

Except the times really didn't dictate sexism. Any more than they dictated slavery. The American revolution was one where a bunch of rich white men didn't want to pay their taxes to a relatively benevolent parliamentary democracy. It's not something to be that proud of.

What the times dictated would be sexism Jose. It would be the very definition of sexism if you bothered to try and have a clue, and yes, by needed. Slavery is your weak straw man argument and it's gay. No one gives a duck about slavery as most people could not afford slaves except for the democrat party and their KKK. If you went out and lived more instead of playing call Of duity you would learn this stuff.

I watched the president's speech to the religious gathering honoring veterans and couldn't help but envisioning the left with their heads exploding at his continuing references to God and the right of religious leaders to speak up on politics.

And then I watched the PBS July 4th celebration and could see the same Leftists wetting themselves at all the patriotic songs and celebration.

I loved it!

We shot a bunch of class three weapons indoors then went out back and shot a cannon at an old house a few times. Good times, but the cops made us stop shooting the cannon.

How do progressives celebrate the anniversary of the most Liberal nation on the planet?

The same way everybody else does.

The difference being the progressives will wake up tomorrow because they have to go back to work to support the red welfare states.

At least they get to watch the news in the evening of the arrests and injuries to the redneck Darwin award crowd, and have a day after celebration there are a few less than the day before.

Death cultists are worthless culls that are being exposed for what they are. The few that work are going to lose their jobs and be forced to work in some other field than the fields they have infected... the rest are either getting deported or going to prison.

Interior chief Ryan Zinke wants to shed 4,000 staffers in budget cuts

What the times dictated would be sexism Jose. It would be the very definition of sexism if you bothered to try and have a clue, and yes, by needed. Slavery is your weak straw man argument and it's gay. No one gives a duck about slavery as most people could not afford slaves except for the democrat party and their KKK. If you went out and lived more instead of playing call Of duity you would learn this stuff.

Okay, buddy, here was the thing. Thousands of inbred rednecks who didn't own slaves went out and fought for the right of rich people to own slaves.

Just like millions of their inbred descendants vote Republican and wonder why they can't find good jobs.

Oh, yeah, and you realize the KKK didn't exist until after the slaves were freed, right?

I watched the president's speech to the religious gathering honoring veterans and couldn't help but envisioning the left with their heads exploding at his continuing references to God and the right of religious leaders to speak up on politics.

And then I watched the PBS July 4th celebration and could see the same Leftists wetting themselves at all the patriotic songs and celebration.

It makes me wonder if you actually know any 'leftists", then.

Okay, buddy, here was the thing. Thousands of inbred rednecks who didn't own slaves went out and fought for the right of rich people to own slaves.

Just like millions of their inbred descendants vote Republican and wonder why they can't find good jobs.

Oh, yeah, and you realize the KKK didn't exist until after the slaves were freed, right?

Yes. After the democrat party lost the war.

Forum List

Back