🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do you spell apartheid?

You guys are hilarious, always trying to ridicule anyone who speaks against Israel. The funny thing is I remember when Jews tried it in Arabic countries.....:lmao:

You guys are hilarious, always trying to ridicule anyone who speaks against Israel. The funny thing is I remember when Jews tried it in Arabic countries.....:lmao:
Why not tell us about all your "numerous travels" in Arabic countries where you heard Jews saying anything? It would be interesting if Baghdad Bob Jr. could tell the truth and relate to us what the Muslims in these many Arabic countries have said about the Jews and the Christians. I can just imagine what they say in Egypt about the Christian Copts.

Why not tell us about all your "numerous travels" in Arabic countries where you heard Jews saying anything? It would be interesting if Baghdad Bob Jr. could tell the truth and relate to us what the Muslims in these many Arabic countries have said about the Jews and the Christians. I can just imagine what they say in Egypt about the Christian Copts.

Go see for yourself, no one cares about Coptic's, quit whining.

Not really, it is Islamic donkeys like you who think that murderous scum animals like Hamas terrorists are actually human.

No one as in no Muslim? Well we already knew that. Muslims aren't phased about loss of human life, even their own. Look at the "outrage" over 70,000 dead in Syria, as in NADA, ZIP, ZERO.

No one as in no Muslim? Well we already knew that. Muslims aren't phased about loss of human life, even their own. Look at the "outrage" over 70,000 dead in Syria, as in NADA, ZIP, ZERO.
I heard on the news today it's over 100,000 and getting worse. Hope the UM or NATO takes some action soon. Why do the innocents have to suffer and die?

I heard on the news today it's over 100,000 and getting worse. Hope the UM or NATO takes some action soon. Why do the innocents have to suffer and die?
Muslims and your average Pali supporter NUTJOB Nazi criminals don't give a rats ass about the suffering of the so called Palesitnians (as if there was any that Israel is responsible for). All they care about is their Jew hate or their dream of Islam conquering the world.

Baghdad Bob is showing the usual Muslim intolerance toward those who are non Muslims. I imagine he doesn't care that the Copts in Egypt are being harassed and murdered by his fellow Muslims and their churches desecrated.
Thanks, Bob, for showing us the Muslim mind set when it comes to the Christian Copts. Can you imagine Bob standing in front of some Copts here in the U.S. and telling them to quit whining about their predicament in Egypt. By the way, I wonder if Bob is aware of what one of his brethren has done to two Christian Copts in New Jersey. It looks like the hatred for the Copts is even brought here to the U.S.

Forum List

Back