🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do you spell apartheid?

I didn't understand a single thing you said but I am moving there.
If you didn't understand a single word he was saying, Bob, then how come you were able to answer by saying you were moving to Gaza when he asked why don't you move back there?

Call me George, if you noticed the 'but', that meant I was responding to his last question. Welcome to 2013. I wasn't raised in a trailer. I went to public school.

H A M A S
Hamas Mandates Gender Segregation In Gaza Schools For Students 9 And Older

ya know, until my tax money starts going to HAMAS and we start supplying them with modern weaponry, pledging them unquestioning support, and invite ismael haniyah to speak in front of congress, i think i will continue to spell it "I-S-R-A-E-L".

until we declare israel a "terrorist organization"...

apartheid is horrible. what makes it worse is my country is being sucked into the mire supporting it.

H A M A S

ya know, until my tax money starts going to HAMAS and we start supplying them with modern weaponry, pledging them unquestioning support, and invite ismael haniyah to speak in front of congress, i think i will continue to spell it "I-S-R-A-E-L".

apartheid is horrible. what makes it worse is my country is being sucked into the mire supporting it.
We give Pakistan loads of money, and I wonder what Seal would experience if he walked around certain areas of Pakistan with a Crucifix showing and a Bible in his hand. It is rather amusing that with all the killings of innocent people in the Muslim world how Seal is only fixated on Israel no matter what forum he is on. I guess the Jews are not involved in these other areas so what does Seal care if there are loads of terrorists running around there. As for apartheid, perhaps Seal should speak to some Arab journalists and ask them if thy feel there is apartheid in Israel. I realize that this subject of "apartheid" is a big favorite on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites, but let's get real here. I guess Seal doesn't appreciate those Muslims who are for Israel. He would give them a piece of his mind if he were face to face with them.

Walk around with a crucifix? Are you in the KKK? :lol:
I guess Baghdad Bob is not really informed. The KKK guy, David Duke, stands for the Muslims these days because he has found a common enemy of the Jews. Anyhow, Bob here is going to tell us why his fellow Muslims can't respect the rights of those of other religions. There is no use of his denying this because I think all the viewers realize what is happening in the Muslim world. And, Bob, surely you must know from you time living in the U.S. that Catholics do wear Crucifixes around their necks. Do you have a problem with this? If so, it is a good thing you attended a madrassa and not some Catholic parochial school.

David Duke was the KKK guy? :lol:

yes---his CV includes KKK. White supremacist propaganda
is --VERY ANTI-JEW----and PRO-MUSLIM -----believe it or not.
I read lots of it long ago-----and I am not actually sure about its
stand on BLACK MUSLIMS in the USA ----but it is highly supportive
of arab muslims, Iranians, etc etc generally--- hitlerian---
and sherristic although sherri may or may not manifest the anti-
black thing-----iranian and arab muslims certainly do (go right
ahead and deny that fact-----i need a laugh). In general----white
supremacists in the USA can support some blacks (or geens or
yellows and purples) so long as they do not have to live
with anything but white christians and they can get rid of jews
from the world. -------in a sense they are very islamic

White supremacists are anti Muslim too you loon. It's hilarious how you try to punish Muslims because you say the White supremacists are pro 'Muslim'. Whatever that's supposed to mean. Sounds like something a bigot and racist would say.

White supremacists are anti Muslim too you loon. It's hilarious how you try to punish Muslims because you say the White supremacists are pro 'Muslim'. Whatever that's supposed to mean. Sounds like something a bigot and racist would say.
What is your experience in dealing with the Klan? I live in an area where I see and hear them often. I don't bother them and they don't bother me. But irosie is right about their twisted Islamist feelings. They have a love-hate relationship.

So true, IRosie. These KKK/WhiteSupremacists guys like David Duke play "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game with the Muslims. Perhaps Baghdad Bob should research David Duke's trips to the Middle East. Maybe when Baghdad Bob graduates from high school, he can have his first drink in Bahrain with David Duke.

H A M A S

We give Pakistan loads of money, and I wonder what Seal would experience if he walked around certain areas of Pakistan with a Crucifix showing and a Bible in his hand. It is rather amusing that with all the killings of innocent people in the Muslim world how Seal is only fixated on Israel no matter what forum he is on. I guess the Jews are not involved in these other areas so what does Seal care if there are loads of terrorists running around there. As for apartheid, perhaps Seal should speak to some Arab journalists and ask them if thy feel there is apartheid in Israel. I realize that this subject of "apartheid" is a big favorite on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites, but let's get real here. I guess Seal doesn't appreciate those Muslims who are for Israel. He would give them a piece of his mind if he were face to face with them.

we do not give pakistan nearly as much as israel.

put on a keffiyeh, grab your koran, and go for a walk around fayettville there, top.

also, you may want to look who started this thread about apartheid.

put on a keffiyeh, grab your koran, and go for a walk around fayettville there, top.

Regardless of who started this thread, the subject of apartheid in Israel has been brought up many times by your fellow travelers. We have given Pakistan plenty of money, and then their soldiers give information to the Taliban who use this information to kill our troops. As for Israel, most of the money allocated to that country has to be spent here giving jobs to those in our defense industry. If you have a problem with around $3 of your taxes that you think are going to Israel, I will be happy to send you a check for that amount. Why don't you grab a Bible, Seal, let your Crucifix show outside your shirt, and then walk around some of these Muslim countries and see what happens? Don't you think the Arab Christian who wrote the following piece knows more than you about what is going on?

Muslim Cleric: ?I Hate Christians and Am Disgusted by Them? | FrontPage Magazine

Pull your head out of Uranus, we gave the American flag burning, Bin Laden hiding, Taliban financing Pakistanis over 22 Billion and counting since 2002.

Pull your head out of Uranus, we gave the American flag burning, Bin Laden hiding, Taliban financing Pakistanis over 22 Billion and counting since 2002.

maybe you two clown clones should take it to a board about pakistan.

And maybe you should go to a message board that discusses leprechauns and whisky !

Maybe you should go to a board for Neo Nazis that suck off Islamists.

Forum List

Back