How Does Trump Back Out of This One Without Looking Completely Ball-less?

So she's running from his challenge, but he's ball-less? :auiqs.jpg:

Thread.
Which do you think would be easer for her to get through - for ANYONE to get through: A moderated debate on the issues or a mental acuity test looking for dementia?

The libtards are frightened to death today.... what they need to learn is the more they hit Trump the stronger he gets...
Does that explain the number of Iowa republicans who declared themselves to be Never-Trumpers; who said they would support Biden in a Biden-Trump matchup?

How many democrats have said they'll vote for Trump in the same race?

After bragging of having passed two dementia tests, Trump challenges Haley to an "aptitude test". Haley returns with a challlenge to an actual debate, on stage. Trump, of course, is chicken. Does that bother any of you Trump fans? Don't you think that makes him look like reveals that he's a demented, yellow-bellied coward?

The man is about to crush Haley by 30 points in her home state.....Why should he debate her....? There's no point...

And since we're talking about cognitive testing, when will Biden take one?

No politician with a commanding lead ever agrees to a debate. There is nothing to be gained.

Biden has already announced that he will not debate Trump.

What conclusion do you draw from that?
Biden has nothing to do with Haley vs Trump.

He won the first two primaries...
From a MAGA perspective, he was the incumbent. And large segements of the republicans in Iowa and New Hampshire did not support him and have declared they'll vote for Biden if Trump's the candidate.

Last edited:
And Biden will get bitch slapped in the presidential debates, if he can stay awake long enough.
I should think that Biden will take the lesson of Trump's absolutely puerile behavior in the 2020 elections and give the fool a hard pass.

After bragging of having passed two dementia tests, Trump challenges Haley to an "aptitude test". Haley returns with a challlenge to an actual debate, on stage. Trump, of course, is chicken. Does that bother any of you Trump fans? Don't you think that makes him look like reveals that he's a demented, yellow-bellied coward?

If she agrees to the aptitude test he should agree to the debate but only if he gets to pick the moderator.

It’s called political strategy at this point Trump has nothing to gain by debating her. If Haley should win the next couple of primaries and this turns into a real battle that would be different.
He could avoid revealing his cowardice.

The man is about to crush Haley by 30 points in her home state.....Why should he debate her....? There's no point...

And since we're talking about cognitive testing, when will Biden take one?
If there's no point in Trump debating Haley, there's even less point in Biden taking a cognitive test. But I would like to see Trump and Biden take the same test. THAT would be informative.

Biden has nothing to do with Haley vs Trump.
True. And I think Biden is declining to debate Trump because the 2020 campaigns showed that Trump doesn't debate even when he's on stage to do just that.

Your loss. What do you watch in that time slot?
I think I’ve gotten some insight into your problem, Crick. It’s not actually necessary to “watch” something in every “time slot.”

You need fresh air and sunshine. Make some friends. If you are incel as so many are, the best way to meet potential partners is to make as many friends as possible. First you meet people, then you meet more people through those friends. Most likely you’ll find a match, eventually.

Good luck, I mean it,

That a number of people skip past the OP. The topic of this thread is the mutual debate challenges between Trump and NIKKI HALEY. Trump challenged Haley first - apparently to one of those dementia tests he's mastered - but, when Haley responded with a debate challenge of her own, is now walking that back like the coward he is..

A dementia test is a standard that can be evaluated.
A debate is entirely subjective, and like with lawyers in a courtroom, actually are mostly a measure of how good they are at lying or deflecting on emotional propaganda.

Win or lose, a debate would increase Haley's exposure, so would not be smart for Trump.

How do you know this?

Also, would anyone but someone with dementia brag about passing a cognitive test?

While a cognitive test is nothing to write home about, it is a quantifiable baseline.
Counting backwards from 100, by increments of 7, is difficult.
You have to be able to break the increment of 7 into the 2 parts, one above the current tens place, and one below into the next down tens place.
Which shows a degree of flexibility.

Forum List

Back