How does Ukraine keep intercepting Russian war plans?

Exactly where in the US Constitution are we given a mandate to send our military half way around the world and interfere with two neighboring countries dispute? ... :dunno:
I didn’t say any such thing, dopey. I simply used your idiot logic. If shithead scumbag evil bitch Putin can invade another sovereign land because of their own internal problems, then why wouldn’t every other nation have that same right? Damn, kid. Snap out of it. It’s called logic. Don’t be afraid of it.

Sorry that you feel that way.
As for me, I'm a patriot who believes in the US Constitution and took an oath decades ago to defend it. ... :salute:

But that means you believe in a self proclaimed document.

You cannot believe one piece of paper, and not another piece of paper just because you like one piece of paper, and not the other.

Now you are just being silly. .... :cuckoo:

No, I am accusing you of being hypocritical.

The constitution is a piece of paper, proclaiming laws made up by a bunch of guys in the 1700s. I adhere to that constitution, and I want all U.S. Politicians to Obey it.

The U.N. Charter is a set of proclaimed laws made up by a bunch of guys in the 20th century. Nations should adhere to those laws in order to have a peaceful coexistence.

There is no difference in those pieces of paper, because those pieces of paper set up laws and order. A nation without laws will not survive long, such as a world without laws will descend into chaos.

The constitution is a piece of paper, proclaiming laws made up by a bunch of guys in the 1700s. I adhere to that constitution, and I want all U.S. Politicians to Obey it. The U.N. Charter is a set of proclaimed laws made up by a bunch of guys in the 20th century. Nations should adhere to those laws in order to have a peaceful coexistence. There is no difference in those pieces of paper, because those pieces of paper set up laws and order. A nation without laws will not survive long, such as a world without laws will descend into chaos.
Are you really this retarded? ... :cuckoo:

I am an American citizen and live under the US Constitution.
Neither me or any other American is under an obligation to have allegiance to the U.N. or adhere to any charter by that organization.

Are you really this retarded? ... :cuckoo:

I am an American citizen and live under the US Constitution.
Neither me or any other American is under an obligation to have allegiance to the U.N. or adhere to any charter by that organization.

According to the American government, you do.

The U.S. is a part of NATO and the U.N. and we have obligations by law, to both.

According to the American government, you do.

The U.S. is a part of NATO and the U.N. and we have obligations by law, to both.
Honky I think you know the Constitution is the law of the land. Nowhere in it does it say American citizens are to abide by treaties or agreements with other nations.

Think better…Honky.

Honky I think you know the Constitution is the law of the land. Nowhere in it does it say American citizens are to abide by treaties or agreements with other nations.

Think better…Honky.

Nowhere does IT say, but we did enter into treaties, and alliances. We are a nation of our word.

Sorry, but that doesn't answer my question.
Try again. ... :cool:

"Generally speaking, if the United States is the party to a legal action, it is supposed to be bound to the obligations to which it has agreed in treaties with other nations. For example, if the United States has an extradition agreement with another nation, it should be obligated to follow that treaty."

Forum List

Back