How does Ukraine keep intercepting Russian war plans?

Call him what you want.
The story was a lie.
It was a legend in the making, that doesn't mean it's a "lie".

Stories get exaggerated, it's the nature of human communications.

Particularly during war time people look for heroes and will create them if the can't find them.

Putin's Russia is the last bastion against secular globalism that has already taken over the EU and half of America.

Stupid and wrong, as usual. Russia wants so badly to be a part of the global economy. But putin just can't stop murdering people.
Putin hasn't murdered anybody. .... :cuckoo:
Yes, he would like to be part of the global economy.
But without the far leftist liberal culture destroying nonsense that has infected the EU

Then why do you refer to China as a nation of credibility when it comes to opposing Russia? Africa, really? India? You're really pulling shit out of your ass with these selections.
China, India, Africa, most of Asia, and South America, haven't gotten onboard with Biden and the EU sanctions.
They see the Ukraine / Russia conflict as a civil war between two Slavic peoples, and really don't have a dog in the fight.

With the help of NATO, that's how.

That this is a proxy war is a secret to no one. :dunno:
Not really. Russia didn’t use any proxy’s. Putin sent in actual Russians. And it is the blood of actual Ukrainians being splattered in their own land. If you’re suggesting that there could be a some outside thumbs on the scales for Ukraine, I would say “ok,” but that doesn’t make it a “proxy” war.

Join me — one and all — in praying for a quick and utterly deserved death for Putin.

China, India, Africa, most of Asia, and South America, haven't gotten onboard with Biden and the EU sanctions.
They see the Ukraine / Russia conflict as a civil war between two Slavic peoples, and really don't have a dog in the fight.

I see it as a war between two slavic peoples too, but I see one country illegally invading another as well. China is the worlds biggest human rights abuser, so anything they say is moot. Most of Asia hasn't advanced past plowing fields with cattle, South America loves invading the U.S., and Africa is another undeveloped shithole for the most part. I don't know if any of these countries words matter.

Now Pootin is rattling his nuclear saber. He has nearly every country in the world against him and he is threatening to use nuclear weapons. Moscow would end up being a very deep hole in the ground.

I am certain he is becoming a raving lunatic. The only rational conclusion is he is dying...probably with cancer. He has decided to take many with him. The Man is a criminal on the level of Hitler and Stalin. It seems he has failed at his mission and is now flailing to recover. He is Evil.

I see it as a war between two slavic peoples too, but I see one country illegally invading another as well. China is the worlds biggest human rights abuser, so anything they say is moot. Most of Asia hasn't advanced past plowing fields with cattle, South America loves invading the U.S., and Africa is another undeveloped shithole for the most part. I don't know if any of these countries words matter.
Wow! Archie Bunker can spell Slavic!

Forum List

Back