How Embarressing

the Stuttering Clusterfuck isn't a "Lame Duck"

Conservative commentators crack me up. They're just so stupid I have trouble with....

Let me tell you this.....

obama lied his fucking ass off about the ACA. So did every dimocrap scumbag in Congress.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM ran cover for the cocksucker in chief and dimocrap scum the whole way.

Now, the bill is passed and there's nothing you can do about it.

NOTHING.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

Isn't it a coincidence that now that the ACA is law and there is NOTHING you can do about it that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is finally starting to do some critical pieces and critical reporting/commentary on it?

Know why?

BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A GODDAM THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!

Isn't a coincidence that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is just now reporting on Benghazi a liitle bit?

Know why?

BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A GODDAM THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

the scumbag in chief is in office. They covered up the lie, they propped it up and they got the piece of shit reelected.

Know what you can do about that now?

NOTHING!!

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lied about the ACA for the last 5 years.

Now that it's law, know what you can about that?

NOTHING!!

And let me promise you this.... Within a few weeks or Months, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will be back in full propaganda mode and convincing the STUPID American People that obama really does mean well, that dimocrap scum are nice people regardless of how things turn out and that Republicans are just evil.

And you know what you can do about it?

NOTHING!!!

We take the Senate and keep the House in 2014? So what? All they're gonna do is be a stationary target for the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and dimocrap scum.

NOTHING!!!

Edge, man. You gotta chill out. Have a beer or something. Yeah, it's bad. Yeah, the media suck. Yeah they put on the knee pads for Obama and will again when the time is right. But its not worth stroking out over.

Conservative commentators crack me up. They're just so stupid I have trouble with....

obama lied his fucking ass off about the ACA. So did every dimocrap scumbag in Congress.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM ran cover for the cocksucker in chief and dimocrap scum the whole way.

NOTHING.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

Isn't it a coincidence that now that the ACA is law and there is NOTHING you can do about it that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is finally starting to do some critical pieces and critical reporting/commentary on it?

Know why?

Isn't a coincidence that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is just now reporting on Benghazi a liitle bit?

Know why?

the scumbag in chief is in office. They covered up the lie, they propped it up and they got the piece of shit reelected.

NOTHING!!

NOTHING!!

And let me promise you this.... Within a few weeks or Months, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will be back in full propaganda mode and convincing the STUPID American People that obama really does mean well, that dimocrap scum are nice people regardless of how things turn out and that Republicans are just evil.

NOTHING!!!

We take the Senate and keep the House in 2014? So what? All they're gonna do is be a stationary target for the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and dimocrap scum.

NOTHING!!!

Prohibition was not only a law but an Amendment in the Constitution.

So to say nothing can be done about this law is ignorant.

NOTHING.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

Know why?

Know why?

NOTHING!!

NOTHING!!

NOTHING!!!

NOTHING!!!

Nothing can be done as long as we have a president who would like to shred that Constitution. And we do have one who will try his best for the next 3 years.

Edge, man. You gotta chill out. Have a beer or something. Yeah, it's bad. Yeah, the media suck. Yeah they put on the knee pads for Obama and will again when the time is right. But its not worth stroking out over.

:)

Thanks, but I'm fine.

I'm just tired of trying to get the same point across.

I'm tired of Republicans and Patriotic Americans sitting home because they didn't get their "perfect candidate".

They did it with Bush 41, Bob Dole and Mitt Romney.

I'm tired of it. It's like feeding a dog a beef steak one night and you can never get him back on his regular food.

Yeah, we had Reagan for 8 years. Yes, he will go down as the greatest President of the 20th Century and yeah, I'd like to have another Reagan to vote for.

So Tea Partiers get pissed off at Establishment Republicans and either stay home or cast 'protest' votes.

Establishment Republicans get pissed off at Tea Partiers because they think we're uncouth ....

In fact, I hear they're going to 'Primary' Mike Lee of Utah!! :eek:

Libertarians don't get what they want so they run their own candidate.

Mitt Romney was hardly perfect. FAR from perfect. He was no Ronald Wilson Reagan.

But I'll tell you someone else he was not -- the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure.

So yeah, I'm pissed. I'm pissed that we have THE worst president in our history sitting in the White House destroying this great country.

And you know what bitching about it does?

Take a guess :)

We need to vote. We need to convince people to stop trying to tear the party apart.

Romney gets nominated? Don't stay home and pout like a little bitch. Sac up and vote for him.

If Rand Paul or Ted Cruz or...... Whoever, gets nominated. Vote.

I remember the same shit happening in 1992. The SAME SHIT. EXACTLY the same.

Bush 41 broke one promise because dimocrap scum were holding AMERICAN SOLDIERS HOSTAGE.

They threatened to cut off funding to troops engaged in Desert Shield (not Desert Storm, Shield) and Bush caved to Wright and dimocrap scum rather than face a Constitutional Crisis (unfunded troops in the field).

And Republicans got mad and stayed home like little bitches in '92 because of his "Read My Lips' promise.

Worse, the "INSANE ONE" Ross Pirogi ran against 41 and we got the rapist as a result.

There is no reason for us to lose a presidential election. All of our presidential election losses are self-inflicted.

Enough from me :)

NOTHING.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

Know why?

Know why?

NOTHING!!

NOTHING!!

NOTHING!!!

NOTHING!!!

Nothing can be done as long as we have a president who would like to shred that Constitution. And we do have one who will try his best for the next 3 years.

Please.

You do know that it is possible to over-ride a presidential veto?

It's in the Constitution Article 1, Section 7.

Which I wish more people would read. It's only six pages long, about a thirty minute read.

To have such a lame duck leading the worlds greatest country.

The world's most powerful people 2013- MSN Money

lamebobama01.gif

The Lame Black Goose

Obama is an embarassment. The only thing more embarassing than Obama is the fact he is still the president and hasn't been forced out of office.

The Republicans have to find better leaders in Congress. Get rid of McConnell and Boehner. We have to unite the party again against a common cause. We are looking at Hillary in 2016...think of Benghazi!

Let's all get out and work for 2014 in the meantime. Unite our Party... Bring in Independents and disgruntled Democrats!

The Republicans have to find better leaders in Congress. Get rid of McConnell and Boehner. We have to unite the party again against a common cause. We are looking at Hillary in 2016...think of Benghazi!

Let's all get out and work for 2014 in the meantime. Unite our Party... Bring in Independents and disgruntled Democrats!

Before election time, I don't care if we riot in the streets and beat each other over the heads with entrenching tools to see who gets nominated on the Republican Ticket.

But when the primaries are over, when it's time to vote....... Show up and vote.

Don't sit home and pout because you couldn't get your own way and ESPECIALLY don't run another candidate on a separate ticket and split the vote.

Right now, in Virginia, Libertarian scumbags are running a candidate against Cuccinelli that may very well cost him the Governor's seat.

I mean, how sick is that? How fucked up is that?

It's why I have NO patience for Libertarians.

You people want to have a seat at the Conservative table, then grow up and learn how to lose.

Don't act like the spoiled play ground brat and take your ball and go home.

Fuck a bunch of Libertarians.

Before election time, I don't care if we riot in the streets and beat each other over the heads with entrenching tools to see who gets nominated on the Republican Ticket.

But when the primaries are over, when it's time to vote....... Show up and vote.

Don't sit home and pout because you couldn't get your own way and ESPECIALLY don't run another candidate on a separate ticket and split the vote.

Right now, in Virginia, Libertarian scumbags are running a candidate against Cuccinelli that may very well cost him the Governor's seat.

I mean, how sick is that? How fucked up is that?

It's why I have NO patience for Libertarians.

You people want to have a seat at the Conservative table, then grow up and learn how to lose.

Don't act like the spoiled play ground brat and take your ball and go home.

Fuck a bunch of Libertarians.

Narco-libertarians owe more to liberals than they do conservatives.

Forum List

Back