How Extreme Heat and Humidity Are Testing the Human Body’s Limits ('24 looking like Another Record)

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Just in HALF alone of the time I've been a member here GW has been proven, and to all rational AGW along with it. I thought it would be difficult to beat the 2023 record (which was a minor spike all by itself), but we may.

How Extreme Heat and Humidity Are Testing the Human Body’s Limits​

Bloomberg - August 14, 2024

The world’s Two Hottest days on record happened in July and 2024 is on track to be the warmest year ever. Heat waves are more frequent, have been more acute, and often arrived earlier than anticipated. Factor in humidity, and extreme weather is already testing the limits of the human body.

More than 1,300 people died during the Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia in June as temperatures reached about 52C (126F), while heat-related fatalities have also been recorded this year in locations including the US, Thailand, India and Mexico. Parts of Europe — where high temperatures contributed to over 47,000 deaths in 2023 — remain on alert for more extreme conditions this summer.
[......]

`

Just in HALF alone of the time I've been a member here GW has been proven, and to all rational AGW along with it. I thought it would be difficult to beat the 2023 record (which was a minor spike all by itself), but we may.

How Extreme Heat and Humidity Are Testing the Human Body’s Limits​

Bloomberg - August 14, 2024

The world’s Two Hottest days on record happened in July and 2024 is on track to be the warmest year ever. Heat waves are more frequent, have been more acute, and often arrived earlier than anticipated. Factor in humidity, and extreme weather is already testing the limits of the human body.

More than 1,300 people died during the Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia in June as temperatures reached about 52C (126F), while heat-related fatalities have also been recorded this year in locations including the US, Thailand, India and Mexico. Parts of Europe — where high temperatures contributed to over 47,000 deaths in 2023 — remain on alert for more extreme conditions this summer.
[......]

`
Dude, nine times as many people die from cold temperatures.

There is no "extreme heat breakout" and in fact there is NO WARMING on Earth other than from the surface of growing urban areas.

Whenever the Co2 FRAUD uses "warmest ever" or "hottest" ever, know this...

Today Earth has 9 million cubic miles of ice, 8 of that on land mass Antarctica alone. During Jurassic, where there was little to no land near the poles, Earth had max 1 million cubic miles of ice.

The truth of the data of Earth today is the following...

1. NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
2. NO WARMING in the OCEANS
3. NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
4. NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY
5. NO OCEAN RISE

The Co2 FRAUD can blabber all it can about "warmest" ever etc. We pay for it. Truth be told, Earth is gaining ice, and that's why the Co2 FRAUD cannot show us ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "ocean rise" and Surface Air Pressure has been dropping the past 70 years,,,,

Forum List

Back