How far should it go?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
How far must we let this intrusion go??

Newly uncovered court documents reveal the Justice Department seized records of several Fox News phone lines as part of a leak investigation -- even listing a number that, according to one source, matches the home phone number of a reporter's parents.

The seizure was ordered in addition to a court-approved search warrant for Fox News correspondent James Rosen's personal emails. In the affidavit seeking that warrant, an FBI agent called Rosen a likely criminal "co-conspirator," citing a wartime law called the Espionage Act.

Rosen was not charged, but his movements and conversations were tracked. A source close to the leak investigation confirmed to Fox News that the government obtained phone records for several numbers that match Fox News numbers out of the Washington bureau.

Further, the source confirmed to Fox News that one number listed matched the number for Rosen's parents in Staten Island.

DOJ seized phone records for Fox News numbers, reporter's parents | Fox News

How far should it go?

How far did the Valerie Plame investigation go?

That's how far it should go.

They forget about Valerie Plame...or they push out the memories so they can seem real when they feign outrage.

They forget about Valerie Plame...or they push out the memories so they can seem real when they feign outrage.

Luckily, Bush never shat in his pants while meeting the press. I'm sure Obama would be doing that, too.

The dems new motto; If it's good enough for Bush, it's good enough for Obama.

Yeah, gimme that ol' Bush deflection
Gimme that ol' Bush deflection
And it's good enough fer he.

Luckily, Bush never shat in his pants while meeting the press. I'm sure Obama would be doing that, too.

Nice try.

People recognize the stench of hypocrisy around this circus.

What's good enough for Plame should be good enough for anyone.

Nice try.

Oh, it will save all our asses
When we sell it to the masses
And we'll all get free passes
And it's good enough fer he

Oh, it saved ol' Slick Wille
And it just might save our chili
So, we'll keep shouting shrilly
That it's good enough fer he

apparently instead of acknowledging similarities writing limericks is what they do to forget Plame. Be careful tho Templar likes to tell on people like a...good person does which is totally a-ok.

Nice try.

Straw.........man.

Nice try.

Instead of debating me, they bring up Karl Rove and Valerie Plume, which has nothing to do with the OP. ROFL.

Last edited:
How far should it go?

I agree, there should be a special prosecutor appointed to investigate the AG for AP and Fox.

Theres no debate. You asked a question someone answered. You're mad

Fail.

He asked a question and you did not answer.

You responded with something that has nothing to do with the question.....but in no way was it an answer.

How far should it go?

Didn't someone do jail time during the Plame investigation? (Libby) Didn't that investigation fizzle when it was found out it was not the administration that "outted" Plame who was already all out there? Didn't Plame lose her civil suit? Didn't Plame lose her appeal to the SCOTUS?

No, Plamegate was really about NOTHING. Plame was already exposed, no national security interests were compromised and it turns out it wasn't the Bush administration.

Now who is going to jail for Benghazi? The IRS scandal? The tapping of selected reporter's phones? Most of all who is going to jail for the drone program that has already killed at least 4 Americans without trial and one a 16 year old innocent boy?

This is a war. So far a political war. I'm surprised that reporter's children haven't been "taken into custody" to ensure parental compliance.

Theres no debate. You asked a question someone answered. You're mad

Fail.

He asked a question and you did not answer.

You responded with something that has nothing to do with the question.....but in no way was it an answer.

Fail someone responded to his question...and just like you just did I responded to someone other than the OP. Which is ...wrong or...something

Instead of debating me, they bring up Karl Rove and Valerie Plume, which has nothing to do with the OP. ROFL.

There's nothing to debate. Plame outed herself, or her husband did, I can't remember the details now, and she was well known to be an ANALYST around DC, not a secret agent like the libtard idiots would have you believe.

There was no wholesale assault on the 1st Amendment like this, so they have to deflect and defame...it's the only weapons they have.

I must say though, the libtard attempts to cover these scandals up is amusing and a little shocking. I'm a Democrat, but I'm also an American and I actually value the Constitution, it has been made very plain that these libtards will wipe their asses with that document at every opportunity.

How far should it go?

Didn't someone do jail time during the Plame investigation? (Libby) Didn't that investigation fizzle when it was found out it was not the administration that "outted" Plame who was already all out there? Didn't Plame lose her civil suit? Didn't Plame lose her appeal to the SCOTUS?

No, Plamegate was really about NOTHING. Plame was already exposed, no national security interests were compromised and it turns out it wasn't the Bush administration.

Now who is going to jail for Benghazi? The IRS scandal? The tapping of selected reporter's phones? Most of all who is going to jail for the drone program that has already killed at least 4 Americans without trial and one a 16 year old innocent boy?

who is going to jail for committing an act of war on behalf of the United States as it pertains to Fast and Furious?

Yes, it can be classified as an act of war.

We sold arms to the enemy (cartels) of an ally (Mexico). That one definition of an act of war. If Mexico sold arms to al-quaeda, it would be deemed as an act of war by mexico on the united states.

Yet not only did no one go to jail, but to this day, no one knows OR CARES who approved it without consulting the AG or the President.

Why did the AG nor the President care who did it?

Why has that fizzled out?

Forum List

Back