How far should it go?

Theres no debate. You asked a question someone answered. You're mad

Fail.

He asked a question and you did not answer.

You responded with something that has nothing to do with the question.....but in no way was it an answer.

Fail someone responded to his question...and just like you just did I responded to someone other than the OP. Which is ...wrong or...something

True.

Red faced here. Mis read who wrote what.

I apologize.

Instead of debating me, they bring up Karl Rove and Valerie Plume, which has nothing to do with the OP. ROFL.

There's nothing to debate. Plame outed herself, or her husband did, I can't remember the details now, and she was well known to be an ANALYST around DC, not a secret agent like the libtard idiots would have you believe.

There was no wholesale assault on the 1st Amendment like this, so they have to deflect and defame...it's the only weapons they have.

I must say though, the libtard attempts to cover these scandals up is amusing and a little shocking. I'm a Democrat, but I'm also an American and I actually value the Constitution, it has been made very plain that these libtards will wipe their asses with that document at every opportunity.

it was like the KLeating 5 thing and McCain during the campaign.

He was fouind to only be guilty of poor judgemenht 25 years earlier...but nothing else.

Yet the left used it against McCain...cause...well...thats all they had to work with.

Libby was convicted of something he didn't even do. Remember that part of the story?

"The source of the leak revealing Plame's identity to Novak was ultimately revealed in 2006 to have been Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage, not Libby or Rove, but Armitage was not charged with any crime since he did not have knowledge of Plame's undercover status, or the classified nature of her employment, absent which his revelations did not constitute a crime under current law."

Valerie Plame: The Plame Affair ? Administration Tactics ? Crime Library on truTV.com

Forum List

Back