How hot will the sun be in 50 years?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
I think it is unpredictable. It may be hotter or may be colder.

Do any of the Global Warming Doomsday Cult members take that into consideration before running around in circles warning about a coming global flood?

What will the level of atmospheric CO2 be?

co2_data_mlo.png

ESRL Global Monitoring Division - Global Greenhouse Gas Reference Network

I think the increase of the temp of the planet is going to be affected more from the CO2 we keep dumping into the air than any kind of increase the sun may do in 50 years.

Now, if you were to talk about a half a million? Then you might be on to something, because by that time, the sun will be well on it's way to becoming a red giant.

I don't see how anyone would really know. They cant even predict the weather accurately 3 days before..
But I am sure a trusty globalist has an answer..

It doesn't matter

The sun is eventually going to expand and cook the earth and everything on it

You can't stop the inevitable

I am going to be reincarnated as the Sun. Going to mess with that third planet.

For quite some time, FlaCalTenn used to argue that attempting to characterize the heat content of the Earth with a single number was meaningless. What does he think of doing that with the sun?

solcyc.gif

The above illustration from Wikipedia shows some of the solar measurements as a function of time. The dominant fact from that illustration is that the overall solar output is incredibly constant -- varying only about one part in 1366! But the other variables are measured on a relative scale and represent much larger percentage variations, so it is possible that the solar flare index and the sunspot observations are windows to subtle influences on the Earth's climate that we don't understand.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html

Well, there is about 30 years variation. Were the next fifty years to double that variation, I doubt that one would hardly even notice.

Forum List

Back