How I will always now think of Lebron James

LeBron has accomplished more in his short underprivileged life than generations of you over privileged white supremacist grievance hustlers and pimps of USMB.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Watching LeBron have his own TV special as he kept everybody waiting to go from Cleveland to Miami was about as comical as it can get. Even the dancing was stupid. Believe it or not, people can have a platform without condemning everyone. Wait until the yellow race take over. They don't take any shit. And they already control many of the sports players.

LeBron has accomplished more in his short underprivileged life than generations of you over privileged white supremacist grievance hustlers and pimps of USMB.
Shut the fuck up! Calling LeBron James "under privileged" is raping the English language.
He's a famous, fabulously rich and powerful athlete. If he is "under privileged" than that term has
no meaning anymore.
Your brain is under privileged.

Great Basketball player, Great Man

Unlike Jordan who was looking to make as much money as he could, LeBron sees the bigger picture
I remember being mad at Jordan because he wasn’t in the video game. Everyone else was flattered to be in the game Jordan was like fu pay me.

Shut the fuck up! Calling LeBron James "under privileged" is raping the English language.
He's a famous, fabulously rich and powerful athlete. If he is "under privileged" than that term has
no meaning anymore.
Your brain is under privileged.
He was underprivileged I believe no?

Unlike Jordan who was looking to make as much money as he could, LeBron sees the bigger picture
So I assume you support Lebron chastising people to are critical of China in how they are dealing with Hong Kong.

You also believe that the police are racist and that resisting arrest is OK as well.

I admire him for being politically involved. You may not agree with his politics but he puts himself out there. Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods were more concerned with their brand.

To conservatives......Shut up and dribble

So, you approve of lebron making millions of dollars from slavery.

Good to know.

So I assume you support Lebron chastising people to are critical of China in how they are dealing with Hong Kong.

You also believe that the police are racist and that resisting arrest is OK as well.

I admire him for being politically involved. You may not agree with his politics but he puts himself out there. Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods were more concerned with their brand.

Good to know.
slavery?

Thanks Capt Hyperbole

No. First of all define "underprivileged". Are you aware (it looks like you are not) that James went straight from high school to the NBA and those big NBA paychecks?

James moved in with a youth football coach (Frank Walker) at an early age ( he wasn't scrounging in any dumpsters or sleeping on cardboard on the sidewalk) and he attended high school at a private Catholic school. No inner city gang infested schools for poor underprivileged LeBron.

He was also active in AAU basketball beginning in grade school and if you know anything about AAU
basketball, especially in Ohio, it's a fifty-fifty bet that he was pulling down some "sponsor" (i.e. agents)
money.
In any case calling LeBron James "under privileged" is funny, if you know the facts, which you don't.

His mother gave him a Hummer H-2 ($62,000 price tag) after graduating from high school and he was surrounded by people Iwho couldn't do enough (cash wise) for him. Look it up, chum. LeBron James - Wikipedia
I'm surprised he didn't get hurt with all the money being thrown at him. "Under privileged" my ass!
He has a $540 million dollar net worth and has been very comfortable for the vast majority of his life.
Not bad for a clueless piece of shit.

Do five seconds of research next time.

Last edited:
No. First of all define "underprivileged". Are you aware (it looks like you are not) that James went straight from high school to the NBA and those big NBA paychecks?

James moved in with a youth football coach (Frank Walker) at an early age ( he wasn't scrounging in any dumpsters or sleeping on cardboard on the sidewalk) and he attended high school at a private Catholic school.

He was also active in AAU basketball beginning in grade school and if you know anything about AAU
basketball, especially in Ohio, it's a fifty-fifty bet that he was pulling down some "sponsor" (i.e. agents)
money.
In any case calling LeBron James "under privileged" is funny, if you know the facts, which you don't.

His mother gave him a Hummer H-2 ($62,000 price tag) after graduating from high school and he was surrounded by people Iwho couldn't do enough (cash wise) for him. Look it up, chum. LeBron James - Wikipedia
I'm surprised he didn't get hurt will all the money being thrown at him. "Under privileged" my ass!
He has a $540 million dollar net worth and has been very comfortable for the vast majority of his life.

Isn’t that what a smart person does in an underprivileged community? You get your kid involved in sports? And if your kids really good at sports he gets a scholarship to a private school?

My nephew went to the most expensive private school in Michigan. He had black friends who came from Detroit. They were gifted atheletes who got out. Doesn’t take away he was born an under privileged kid. I don5 care how much he hustled before he went pro.

Isn’t that what a smart person does in an underprivileged community? You get your kid involved in sports? And if your kids really good at sports he gets a scholarship to a private school?

My nephew went to the most expensive private school in Michigan. He had black friends who came from Detroit. They were gifted atheletes who got out. Doesn’t take away he was born an under privileged kid. I don5 care how much he hustled before he went pro.
Okay, so now like so many goal post moving leftists you want to change the meaning of "under privileged".
I ain't buying that bull shit.

He's been riding a cash powered gravy train since he got into grade school practically. If he ever was truly
under privileged, which you haven't demonstrated, he wasn't down for long.
My upbringing wasn't exactly Donna Reed Show stuff. You don't hear me bitching about it.
Quit trying to make James an object of pity and sorrow.

Last edited:

Good to know.
slavery?

Thanks Capt Hyperbole

Yeah, slavery. No hyperbole at all. Slave labor, IS slavery. Silly boi. Lebron makes millions from the backs of slaves.

James moved in with a youth football coach (Frank Walker) at an early age ( he wasn't scrounging in any dumpsters or sleeping on cardboard on the sidewalk) and he attended high school at a private Catholic school.

money.

I'm surprised he didn't get hurt will all the money being thrown at him. "Under privileged" my ass!

I never got a 60,000 car when I graduated high school.

I didn't get any car I didn't buy on my own

I am not interested in sports, but I have heard Mr. James's name frequently on the news in the past.

I had assumed that he was just a lucky guy who was able to make millions by simply throwing a ball through a hoop.

Then I read his latest comments about certain folks in this country being under attack.

Wow! I thought. What ingratitude!

"Tyler Herro’s 16 points in the 2nd quarter are the most a player 20 or younger has scored in a playoff quarter since Kobe in 1997."

Lebron couldn't do that!

money.

I never got a 60,000 car when I graduated high school.

I didn't get any car I didn't buy on my own
Well that’s how much he was worth when he was a young prospect. What about when he was 3. Was he underprivileged then? How about when he was 6? We’re people giving him money when he was 12?

"Tyler Herro’s 16 points in the 2nd quarter are the most a player 20 or younger has scored in a playoff quarter since Kobe in 1997."

Lebron couldn't do that!
I think he could but wouldn’t. I’d love to see him take over a game but he never does. Not like Kobe or Jordan did.

Well that’s how much he was worth when he was a young prospect. What about when he was 3. Was he underprivileged then? How about when he was 6? We’re people giving him money when he was 12?
You tell me. You seem to know nothing about LeBron James except that which I have told you because you are too lazy or dumb to do any research at all.

At some point, from when he sprinted out of mom's womb to when he moved in with a coach and people
(sports agents, high school and college coaches) were throwing money at him, LeBron James went from
"underprivileged" to very wealthy. Very very wealthy.

And you haven't even defined what underprivileged means or given a single insight yourself.
I already asked you once, did he go without meals, sleep in the bushes, go without shoes?
What is "underprivileged"? I had a childhood that was less than ideal in that respect at times.
So what?

I didn't get a scholarship to a fancy private high school or a Hummer H-2 vehicle when I graduated.
I don't even know what your point was. I doubt you do either. I doubt there is one.

Except neither Jordan or Woods never stood up for any social cause.
Didn’t want to upset the bottom line
I love how LeBron James stands up for the rights of the People's Republic of China to force the NBA do their bidding like good little compliant wage slaves.

And because someone rushes lemming-like to a social cause that doesn't make him in the least bit educated
or knowledgeable about that issue.

LOL...he actually thinks police are "hunting down" black people and want black genocide in America.
He's said so! What actual good is he doing with his ridiculous SJW twitter messages?

Like all BLM dupes he is a useful idiot tool of the Marxist BLM organization. His core instincts may be good
but that's all obscured by his ignorance and childish naivete.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back