🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How is it that a black man...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.

...can be elected President of the United States of America, then go on about how racist Americans are? Seriously? I mean, think about that for a minute.

Dunno.................think it could have had something to do with the Obamabucks that were circulating around conservative circle? How about the pictures of him as a witch doctor? Wanna talk about how the conservatives were screaming about taking our country back as soon as he was elected?

Because most people are not racist regardless of what these walking turds say. They/we were willing to give him a fair chance. In 2008 I said I'd give him a chance, but this sums it up perfectly!

Promoting racism in America is a lucrative industry and it helps in keeping many voting D.

• Banned

Dunno.................think it could have had something to do with the Obamabucks that were circulating around conservative circle? How about the pictures of him as a witch doctor? Wanna talk about how the conservatives were screaming about taking our country back as soon as he was elected?
And just how many people were doing that? I bet you don't know, or even care. Just paint them all redneck racists, huh?

And yet a black POS was elected President...TWICE! So how many racists can there possibly be?

He probably reads posts by right wingers on this board.
Unlike you, I know how to do research and find the facts. Obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had. Jimmy Carter can breathe a little easier now. He's no longer the worst President in history.

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
Yep. The first President elected for the color of his skin, and not the content of his character (He has none, BTW).

Unlike you, I know how to do research and find the facts. Obama is the most racially divisive president we've ever had. Jimmy Carter can breathe a little easier now. He's no longer the worst President in history.
Drumpf is easily the worst POTUS in history. He is an abysmal failure and walking train wreck.

Easy. Whites never got over 43% in voting for Obama. All other races never got below 65%
Yep. The first President elected for the color of his skin, and not the content of his character (He has none, BTW).
Youre doing your white boy deflection thing again. Why do white people do that when faced with facts?

Drumpf is easily the worst POTUS in history. He is an abysmal failure and walking train wreck.
Hillary lost. Accept it and move on. LOL!

Is Trump messing with your supply of cheap labor?
Or he isn't kissing enough African ass?

Youre doing your white boy deflection thing again. Why do white people do that when faced with facts?
What facts?

What facts?
Don't bother.

Forum List

Back